You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 4:39am

Game having another DDS attack?

Seems like around 0330 or so, the game started having problems. Not only me, I've talked to several others who say it's messing up. Everything is taking forever to do, like fishing, it takes 30 seconds before the progress bar shows up.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 5:07am

I agree. battles have been unplayable since then. massive lags!
I'll look that up...

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 8:15am

it started from earlier even ....before midnight whilst hunting i started freezing up completely , few seconds total freeze can do nothing.....im usually one of the first people to feel the lag when it happens

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 12:52pm

Same here, had to stop my rage after 10 minutes, couldnt even finish the fight, took me a good five minutes just to be able to summon a mount