You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 4:53pm

Questions for Administration

Dear players,

It's been brought to my attention that you have questions regarding the state of the game, administration, among others. Please use this thread to address those questions and I'll gather them for administration and do my best to answer as many as possible.

Please avoid off-topic flood and repeating questions.

*Thread will be closed on September 23rd.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Apr 2nd 2020, 3:56pm)

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 5:01pm

Will we be merging with another server "within the next year or two" or will we continue to be on our own?
:woody: Im bored :woody:

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 5:03pm

^ or will we cease to exist O_O

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 5:04pm

Will married couples in game have children that will fight for them just like shadow and mounts do?

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 5:35pm

Will the real money to diamond prices be lowered?

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 5:36pm

Are there plans to ever totally remove permanent red weapons and bows (and armours, though this doesn't matter much anymore since they are outclassed) from the game, as is the case on the Russian servers?

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 7:59pm

When is Dungeon forgotten heroes being brought back?

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 8:27pm

Why should I correct a child that says "amalance" or "sammich"?

Jokes aside: Could we go back to the monsters of 4 years ago? Before the update in 2015 I think, monsters' money drops were higher, droprates were better and many of them were a lot easier to kill. Could we have it back?

Another question is that is it possible to increase the amount of level 21 scorpolion monsters (and their respawn rate) in the rahdarian lands so that multiple people can hunt them simultaneously?
I am not those men! I am Salahaddin.

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 2:32am

The blessing that allowed us to make extra money was fantastic. Really appreciate that you introduced it.

Are there plans to bring more of such events or even repeating of this blessing in future?

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 2:36am

Are there any plans to add more locations in game?

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 12:10pm

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 7:00pm

Is it possible to make red weapons from trade fair drop Red Axes Emblems again? At this point, it's too hard to ged sid speed element just by taking part in masked carnival event.
I am not those men! I am Salahaddin.

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 11:37pm

Wind of Wandering teleport to Bottomless Lake http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…artikul_id=9522 can be transferred to Wind of Wandering teleport Waltreia with Wind of Wandering Scroll http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=16022 .

Is it possible to make another scroll to transfer teleport back to Bottomless Lake? and also make them to sell on Trade Fair?

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 12:11am

Previously new superblows were listed for level 19-20s. Is there any further information about them and their release date?

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 1:53am

Can we expect any new game-changing features to make the game more interesting for us high lvl players ?
Because the game is actually Dead.

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 2:41am

the game is dieing, so sad to see a 10am just me in city square. there are many things that are making the game dieing, but one way to actually increase the population in my opinion is to unjail all banned characters(or maybe not all but a huge part, or make they pay just 10%( not more lol, someone is banned for 500 or 1k diamonds, i dont think they will pay even 100 or 200, but maybe 20-50 diamonds.). do you think that let the time pass and wait them to pay the fines while the game dies is a good idea? yes, maybe 1% of these players will do that in the next 10 years, you wont earn nothing from them anyways

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 2:47am

i'm not even blaming the rules, they might have wrong, but at the moment keeping them banned iz the most useless and harmful thing to accelerate game death

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 8:12am

Will clan resources, such as boards, be brought back to Resource Fairs? I miss them <3

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 8:49am

Pretty much main question is ...What will be done to increase server population and make this game fun again?????????????? Cause OBVIOUSLY something needs to be done and needs to be done right NOW before only 20 players are left in game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 9:49pm

1-how many admins at there ?

2-when old-timers will change ?

3-Why you release everytime events or new things with bugs ? or sharing bugs etc and no attention on them ?

4- is game will buy adversiment service any future?

5- how many active player daily/weekly?

6-why we get events random(for example storms. there is no a good reapeting line. it opens nearly random.) you open one storm on wednesday-friday one on friday-monday for example. this still can be ok but this week we get 2 storm on same weekend. we dont enough player to split these storms.

7-is there any client update will be soon ? or something about game it freezes and i think i am not alone on this situation.

8-when old castle fights will come back again ?(for purple weapons etc with phosphorite dust)

9-are we gonna get old events like maze (very old one probably you new admins dont know ask your guards mentors about it) , There was 2 stage event , first stage collect tokens second stage spend them on games. (think about it is like lunapark) ,

10- what you will do old and still not continue things ?
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=251815533

over 4 year i have them from Korlak Quest chain but nothing happens until today.

11- when you will stop selling everything with diamond always ? For example old days cerrador is only with chests and good days. now if you get around 5k gold (i go for highest highest price 6k gold) you can buy it. and thats not good.

12- level limits on battlefields some of them very bad. for example 11-12 temple level there is huge difference at them. POTS change , ITEMS change and many others things . yes you do it for people make at least temple but it damages more than not happening. you go insdie get strong enemy and lost. even you can be best on your level. Because level limit dont let you use 12 level weapons. People not should 10x overbuff for killing regular buffed 1 level higher.

13- how many years we are behind Russian server? at least i know 1 year. we are in 2019 but get 2018 seasonal things. we will catch them or we stay always behind them ?

14-when you will fix interserver language problems. You are trying i know but still has bugs. for example sometimes i go DE server locations etc all things english , sometimes i go DE server all deutch.

now these my questions , if i get more i will write or cant write idk not even 1 week for this question asking post life time and we dont see any flood about it insdie game.