You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 11:04pm

Uhhh what?

I was going through the Arbiters of Fate FAQ and saw this: "- You can also buy Prayerful Call in the shop of the Arbiters of Fates on the City Fair, but only after completing all three of the plot quests of the Firstborn."

Where is it? I can't see any option whatsoever to buy prayerful calls in there. Are they going to be added on a later date? And since we're already on this topic, could we actually get other means to receive prayerful calls? I mean once a day, if there's a battlefield event, twice a day every day until the event ends and twice a day just once when there's arbiters of fate section in premium shop, isn't really enough. At least for me.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 28th 2019, 12:27pm

+
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Saturday, September 28th 2019, 8:41pm

+++++++++++++

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Friday, October 4th 2019, 2:24pm

Bump.

Come on, seriously. It's not enough to do just 1 battlefield in a day. Give us something. Let us do like 2 or 3 in a day if we can.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.