You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:14pm

Time to say goodbye

Dear players.

I come to you with rather sad news for some and probably good news for others, nevertheless, as of today, I will no longer be working for WoD. It's been a wonderful two years and I'm very happy that I had this opportunity. We had our ups and downs, but I really do think that this is a wonderful community, really inspiring and fun, so keep up making this game greater, you're all breathtaking. :thumbsup:

You could have probably guessed, but I will no longer reply to in-game and forum mails, so for any questions or matters that you have, you should contact Customer Support. The Q&A is still being gathered and processed from all three European servers, so stay patient, it will take some time.

Best of luck to you and may Sheara bless all your battles.
:kiss2:
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 3:06pm

I never wrote such things, but this time i have to do it.

For me, you was the best and anyway the only one who did good job here. Communication, repair years of lack of work etc ... When you came, i thought ... finaly a women, that will change, and that changed.

Thank you for your involvement there and good luck for your new work. :rose:

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 3:55pm

Farewell, Lisad.
I am not those men! I am Salahaddin.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 12:21am

senıdemi iç ettiler yazık,karpuz kesmek baska bahara kadı desene :)
'' Karanlıga küfür edeceğine bir mumda sen yak. ''

Monday, October 7th 2019, 12:49am

You didnt do enough to change the game for the better - itss more the game towards moneymaking scheme to attract more paypallers which resulted the game more worser than ever before .!