You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 7:49pm

How to farm gold below level 5?

Yo!

I'm a returning guy trying again to get involved in this game, yet I can't really find an efficient way to farm gold below level 5.

I also don't know what to aim for, what my goals should be.

If any of you may give me any guidance that would be much appreciated!

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 8:21pm

Either buy diamonds, work professions 24/7 for a few months, or just level the hell up

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 10:52pm

I used to grind hard for that money, I usually took big chunks of orders for like idk 2k fire flowers or some potions, collected plants... Long story short, just quit it man, no need to do it. Just level up, get to 5, get your vertsida's quest, finish it, start raging, with that rage money start buying blue armor, with that blue armor start hunting orc skeletons in level 6 and get mad profit because ee droprate is crazy and you'll be either filthy rich for your level or get your BoV/BoE rep up, then start shooting for levels 9 (for bear combo & super easy valor) and 11 for your missing stuff (armor, reps, money, medals, valor etc.)

There you go, you just got 2 years of my game life here in just 2 months and you'll probably have a big headstart against other players.

Cons:
-You'll struggle for valor in level 11 because everyone will have better stuff
-You'll have more stuff to do than others as a level 11
-It'll be a living hell

Pros:
-Headstart
-Getting better faster (yeah yeah it's akhstchually "better" to stay a level 6 and get 10 different card decks blah blah blah... in the end you're still not a mage and I'm 17, I have a higher rank, better equipment and I'm making more money than you per hour, suck it, tryhards)
-Catching up with others in a short time
-Finding yourself teams faster
-Enjoying the game instead of being a tryhard stuck in the mud :P
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 4:43pm

y
I used to grind hard for that money, I usually took big chunks of orders for like idk 2k fire flowers or some potions, collected plants... Long story short, just quit it man, no need to do it. Just level up, get to 5, get your vertsida's quest, finish it, start raging, with that rage money start buying blue armor, with that blue armor start hunting orc skeletons in level 6 and get mad profit because ee droprate is crazy and you'll be either filthy rich for your level or get your BoV/BoE rep up, then start shooting for levels 9 (for bear combo & super easy valor) and 11 for your missing stuff (armor, reps, money, medals, valor etc.)

There you go, you just got 2 years of my game life here in just 2 months and you'll probably have a big headstart against other players.

Cons:
-You'll struggle for valor in level 11 because everyone will have better stuff
-You'll have more stuff to do than others as a level 11
-It'll be a living hell

Pros:
-Headstart
-Getting better faster (yeah yeah it's akhstchually "better" to stay a level 6 and get 10 different card decks blah blah blah... in the end you're still not a mage and I'm 17, I have a higher rank, better equipment and I'm making more money than you per hour, suck it, tryhards)
-Catching up with others in a short time
-Finding yourself teams faster
-Enjoying the game instead of being a tryhard stuck in the mud :P
true 1 rainbow with evil eye pot = 20ee generally
rush lvl5 kill zombie ( use evil eye pot and statue of experience)
rush lvl6 kill orc with same effect

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 1:29pm

I see, I guess rushing will be a good idea for me. :D

I'd would also like to ask if you have some tips on how to hunt on rainbow, should I use some other buffs/use some potions on monsters?

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 1:36pm

Also, where would I be able to get this evil eye pot?

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 3:11pm

Also, where would I be able to get this evil eye pot?
In Trade Fair of Wonders, that usually appear at the end of each month.