You are not logged in.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 12:15am

Little Bit of Nostalgia

While doing the 12th year quest I went back in time and... to be honest it seems like the old artwork were so good. It looked very bad, but it brought so many memories back at the same time. What I'm asking for is: Could we have a switch in preferences section that would use the old artwork, not the new, animated, cool-looking ones? That feeling of nostalgia brought me back to 7 years ago.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 12:38am

It is kinda weird they only changed like 3 locations, Chernagg, Smoky and Dybrach. The only other in art work is Magdalen. Other than that, in 10 years, nothing has changed. I wonder if they actually had a project to remake all locations into animated ones.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 12:59am

I think it's to make newcomers feel better when starting the game, that's why only chernag area got changed. Maybe in the future they'll change the whole map, who knows. (BTW you forgot Gorge of Chernag & Valley of Fire)

Back to my point: I'd love to see the game in it's middle age era artwork, the shields in Fort Dybrach, the buildings etc, rn the whole chernag area is like from renaissance era. It's good, but it doesn't give the same vibe as the old ones. So please make this a thing, you guys working at super hidden WoD HQ. (But please for the sake of our Lord and Saviour, Unarius, don't make Elder Verkiriy look like the old one with an axe in his hands and a tumbrel behind him, it's like he came straight out of a horror movie).
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, November 4th 2019, 7:28am

Personally, its an excellent idea for a special event. I really liked the lore of the past. What they should do is to add more quests about killing superbeings in the past, or even living in the past, just for fun and nostalgia, idk. It can be cool.