You are not logged in.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 7:46pm

In the name of the Spooktober, change the deadline of the elixirs and effects!

You heard the man, could we please keep the elixirs and effects until the next year's event? Just like how it used to be until last year?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 10:01pm

I prefer this way. Lots of them and short duration BUT, I would like to elongate them a little bit, free pots and buffs means more active bfs so more active server.

Anyways, this is a big no sense, do we even have admins? 4head

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 9:32am

You know nobody will take you seriously if you start using twitch emotes on a forum. It just makes you look more of a clown than usual.

Anyways, Fenum, I know you're reading these. Please make this a thing and make the deadline somewhere around new year or next year's anniversary event.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 12:18pm

''In the name of the Spooktober'' you dare to call somebody clown :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 4:04pm

Oh I'm sorry, I should rephrase that, you're not a clown, you're the whole circus. Keep monkeying around, amuse me!

Anyways that's enough off-topic for today, my original request for the admin stays.

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 5:56pm

We give a lot of elixirs to players cos we want to provide with them throughout the anniversary event.

But every holiday ends. Whether we want it or not.

So, this holiday will ends at 01/11/2019.

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 10:04pm

Well... that certainly didn't help at all.

Also I've never seen an admin or community manager using "cos", are you actually a player? Anyway's that's beside the point. What I want to say is: Come on, can't you just increase it and make them last until new year at least?

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 6:59pm

i remember anni pots being there till the end of year, the end is nigh

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 7:42pm

Don't losing lottery tickets give out a consolation prize of these elixirs?
Consolation is the key word here as you'll have an incredibly short time, if any, to actually use them :drop: :stupid: :lol: