You are not logged in.

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 4:03pm

False organizer

how do we kill him? :/

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 4:59pm

Very very slowly...
Took two attempts and second fight was 55 minutes long :(

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 5:43pm

oh fantastic ...i made once and failed....cant wait for the hour fight to come ...so excited! EXTATIC :biggest fing eyeroll in history:

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 6:16pm

For higher levels this might be possible, for lower levels no chance. Within a few rounds you cant even do damage to anything and are a sitting duck.
This whole event has been the biggest joke i have ever seen in this game and yes ive been playing this since it was in beta so thats saying alot.

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 6:30pm

Must be a Joke!

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 6:40pm

Useless anniversary this time anyway, no need to care about it :shuffle:

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 8:03pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…58&server_id=10

Not too bad if you use the right tactic, though very easy to mess up by not paying attention (i did twice in that fight):

Organiser has 3x Veil of Shadows on him at the start, hit unblocked to summon shadows (3 hits). As a shadow is summoned, lock it vs your own summon. The shadows must hit your summon first to give them the negative effects (usually 2 tigers can get rid of all 3 shadow negatives). Once all 3x Veil of Shadows are off the festival organizer, hit him in block but hit his shadows out of block and kill them off. After that, the organizer will have 30-40 hits of an effect (I think condensing shadow but can't remember the name - you'll be able to see it in fight). During this phase just continue to hit in block. After it is gone, the organizer uses 3x Veil of Shadows and then you repeat the steps again.

TIP: use buffs for increasing HP, use destruction elix (red fair elix) to get hp regen on hits, use heavens buff for passive hp regen
Spam GTB/GTR combo

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 8:06pm

No reason to need 1h lol, can be done in 15-30 mins by everyone, unless you playing really safe

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 8:32pm

i think these quests has bug again.

there will be mini quests for help us about their negative effects or real organiser need to be our side (quest dialog says stop fake organiser befoe he casts magic real organiser -- or something like it)

i will sait 1 more day to finish it. Probably i cant even finish with that tactic too :lol: one fight has 19 shadows other one has 36~ there is a no limit ...

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 10:23pm

Te prend pas la tête, tu écris derrière ton écran/Do not worry, you write behind your screen :thumbsup:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 11:05pm

Just do whatever tj said and try NOT to hit when you have exile, let it wear off, you're gonna hit yourself if you hit organizer.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.