You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, October 21st 2019, 4:43pm

Little Q&A to Legendary Red Armor

Q. Can I transfer my purple valor armor into legendary red armor?
A. You cannot directly transform purple valour armour into legendary red armour. You must first transform purple valour armour into purple non-valour armour and then from purple non-valour to the enchanted armour.

Q. Will my rune stay in the item after the transformation?
A. All upgrades (runes, bezels and symbols) will be removed during the transformation process from purple valor to non-valor and also later to the red enchanted armor piece.

Q. Can the enchanted armor be runed?
A. Yes, runes, bezels and symbols may be placed on enchanted armour, in line with the usual restrictions based on the style and level of the item.

Q. Can I transfer my old runes via rune transfer into the new enchanted armor?
A. You can transfer your existing runes into any grey armor of the same level and same style with a rune transfer certificate and later with another rune certificate you can transfer it into your red armor.

If you have any further questions, please post them here and we will try to get the answers for you asap!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Mar 26th 2020, 7:56am)

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, October 21st 2019, 5:47pm

If you consider rune transfers, please consider a working time of 3-7 days. With the shop closing soon (25th) you should make up your mind rather fast ...
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: