You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 4th 2019, 8:01am

Where the hell i can use the Trading Coupons?

I couldn't see any options to use them in the recent Fair, nor in the Premium shop. Nothing.

Where i can use these? http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=654917523

Maybe im pretty much screwed because they're about to dissapear, but i still have hopes, so... Where i can use THEM?

Thanks in advance.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, November 4th 2019, 9:10am

You don't. It's that simple. You get them for spending 50g in trade fair of wonders, then when you check "for regular customers" tab, you'll see some items are for sale for 10% off. At 5 coupons there'll be more items for 20% off and 10 coupons it's 30% off.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, November 4th 2019, 9:19am

Mmmmm... curious... A mentor told me that it shouldn't be like that, and that there must be the option to spend the coupon itself like a currency.

Hehe ty :P

Friday, November 8th 2019, 3:34am

Hakan is right :)
Though for most of us its just a reminder of how much money we spend on fair :lol:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, November 8th 2019, 10:42pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.