You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Friday, November 8th 2019, 1:46pm

Auto-eating seasonal food

Maybe im really the only one bothered by this, but do any other mages sometimes feel its a tad annoying that when you use Health+Mana food, such as seasonal food, in the autoeating feature you can only set it for HP restoration?

I run into the issue a lot that I deplete my mana by the end of battle while my HP is still over 80% thus the game wont eat the food, I'm kinda lazy and wasteful though and would really love if we could add dual food into the mana food pool aswell.

And yeah, im aware that simply adding it there would mean that there could be a problem of the client eating twice if both hp and mana are lower than the selected pool but lets be honest, a lot of these features came out with the client and havent really been touched up or improved in so many years, IF the developement team has any time, maybe it would be nice to give the clients quality of life features some love too.