You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 4:06am

Chest event of misfortune (12 golden shoes)

12 golden shoes gets you the great price over wait for it .........
03:47 In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ForSak3n found a Joker Card.
03:47 and discover inside: Joker Card 120 pcs.
03:47 Character ForSak3n continued to study the contents of the chest with interest... and discovered Battle Axe Signs!
Joyous !!!!!!!!! 1000's of gold spent to get 12 shoes get stuper prize valued at 360g if sold bravo !!

:nono:
If the truth I speak hurts you maybe you should change your truths .well:

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 9:24am

XD well XD

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 9:48am

It's random, man. I can give you the names of 5 different people from the top of my mind who lost all their horseshoes for titan sash and work tool certificate. You gotta get used to it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 2:37pm

12 golden shoes gets you the great price over wait for it .........
03:47 In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ForSak3n found a Joker Card.
03:47 and discover inside: Joker Card 120 pcs.
03:47 Character ForSak3n continued to study the contents of the chest with interest... and discovered Battle Axe Signs!
Joyous !!!!!!!!! 1000's of gold spent to get 12 shoes get stuper prize valued at 360g if sold bravo !!

:nono:

Better then me who get at the end 10 shoe tokens :) If you didn't want it then didn't had to start with it.