You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 8:11am

New Support website

Turkish Guide

Small picture guide about how to switch to the new support website:

Support websitehad been moved

Wait till you get re-directed and see the following image:

Click on MY.GAMES Game Center

Select the topic which is matching you issue the closest.
Choose the question which matches your issue the closest.
If there isn't just choose any.
If your question is not answered by now click on Still have questions? Ask our experts

Now Login with your MY.COM Login.

Agree to the Legal information.

Click continue.

Now you can describe your issue and also upload files and submit.

On top you find a topic "My tickets".
Here you can check out your open, closed and pending tickets.

If you still have questions to the support, feel free to ask in this thread and we tryto answer it.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Dec 10th 2019, 6:28pm)

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 11:21pm

Why is there a picture at the start of the post with "MAGMAR GUARDS"?

• Are they the ones handeling tickets now?
  • Is the new support website called "MAGMAR GUARDS" ?
  • Was the website created by "MAGMAR GUARDS" ?
  • Was this elabrated guide created by "MAGMAR GUARDS" ?

Thanks for your answer!

Monday, December 16th 2019, 1:46am

Just a "thanks" to those who took care of wasting their time to make a guide would have been enough...

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 4:37pm

someone HAS to crib about everything :lol:

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 12:42am

:son::son:

Saturday, January 11th 2020, 9:13pm

Impossible to contact support now, and i have so many issues like the lost new year chests on another server for 1.

Try to migrate and as soon as you get to the login/sign up page all it does is refresh the page whichever option you click. Impossible to even transfer account over, let alone contact support.

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 9:04am

uh, your new "support" page is so "innovative" that they dont even reply to tickets... psst, posted mine about a month ago

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 9:08am

i just sometimes wonder who creates these trashy pages? like instead of helping players it, the website makes it difficult so we get even more frustrated with our game issues (that arent our fault obviously)... fix this shit asap lol

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 3:55am

uh, your new "support" page is so "innovative" that they dont even reply to tickets... psst, posted mine about a month ago

+1
:smoke:

Monday, February 10th 2020, 10:19pm

Server adress in not available from Russia

from one of latest updates, server became unvavailable from Russian internet. Only through other contries vpn, any politics or changes may be?

If i mistaken with branch of support show me please where to redirect my trouble (seems like bug).

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 11:11am

I've been waiting for 8 days for simple answer lol, are they went to holiday or something like that :D
Dr Hanasomay

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 8:28pm

hello
I have this Ticket NAK-577-62028 in the new support and and 11 days have passed without response,
apparently it is not a good idea to buy certificates in diamonds for special services, I think I throw my money

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one . 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Robert_Oppenheimer‎).

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 9:58pm

Personal request

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mattel" (May 10th 2021, 9:58am)

Sunday, March 1st 2020, 6:09am

i cannot log in to support page. i cannot submit tickets. what is going on here? when is this issue going to get fixed if we cant even log in to submit tickets for the issues with support page? it makes me feel like this was purposely done so that our issues dont have to be dealt with.

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 7:06pm

Krogan fishing rod lost because malfunction

Dear reader,

this is Fike (human race). just a few moments ago i droped accidentally the krogan's fishing rod (purple). It happened because of malfunction of internet or bad cgarge of the website. I wanted to use it, not to drop it and it is very expensive and very dificult to get.

Is there the possibility to get it back because it was not my fault at all.

Thank you very much

In your disposition

Fike

Friday, August 21st 2020, 9:49pm

i buy something by wrong from Premium shop

Good evening, I bought something by mistake that I thought I needed, but it turned out that I need a red medal so I want to get the amount that I bought this item for.
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…rtikul_id=30773

Monday, January 25th 2021, 4:52pm

My Money

Hi admins i did PayPal before like 5 hrs and half or more 505 dam and still i did not got them i show the bouns Can you look for my perblom

Monday, March 15th 2021, 6:29pm

I welcome there is a chance of regaining the figure http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=pan-tarej_147 at the transfer operation badly I did something and I have such a form now
Describe an issue. Did you stuck with Anuluj/Zapisz screen? Try to log in PL server with old login and password, then link your character with a new (you must to create it 1st) MY.GAMES account and do same things as on this video guide

Tuesday, March 23rd 2021, 9:09pm

You can find out how to change your name after the merge here.

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 3:06pm

Hi, can u pls remove my curse ı solved the main problem!