You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 3:04am

quest bug in 386 cave

hello, i just did the imonyan quest in 386 cc. as you can see, reading the quest it was possible. i killed all the 10 guards and completed the quest. in the stats instance i also got 50k valor, which would be impossible in such cave. but returning in .com server i have got no valor. admins, can you fix this?
p.s i couldn't send that from the new support site
thank you
willy2lavendetta has attached the following files:

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 8:06am

This is no bug. This is the battlefieldsof the past. What you achieve there yu cannot bring back to the present. No victories, no scalps, no "normal" quest achievements. Every battlefield of the past will give you a fixed amourn of valor/experience when returning from it depending on victory or defeat and your level. Any other achievements you made their will not count. The only way to gain additional valor or scalps will be in fulfilling the Missions of the Firstborn.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 3:56pm

Do you even event information in game library and forums, bro?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 5:32pm

It seems someone in particular, before opening his mouth and saying careless and silly comments should read the whole post plus the attachments, but it seems it's too hard for some kind of keyboard warrior :)

Win 6 fight in a row in the Crystalline Cave -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->or<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Battle in Caves, year 386

is that clear now? or is it still too difficult to understand?

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 8:03pm

I'm not sure if it's directed at me but since you addressed the person you were talking about as "he" I'll take it on myself and go:
It looks like someone, before opening his rear he calls a mouth, didn't even read what the quests says completely: "... and talk to the underground knights custodian" Also you're talking mad smack for someone in 1-hit-kill level. :lol:

But yeah returning to the topic: it should be obvious that whatever happens inside won't give you valor, if you attempt to do it, it's your own stupidity to go "Hmmmm, this should give me valor even though whatever i do until the battlefield of the past ends doesn't give valor except its quests which i can finish by clicking on the quest AFTER the battlefield ends" and finish it there.

It's also a bruh moment to the administration. They shouldn't have allowed players to be able to complete it inside there. Totally against the concept.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 8:16pm

and then in your opinion what's the point of writing ''386 cc'' in there? i guess it's not there only for beauty, then it's a bug.
and sure you can one-hit me but there's something called attack rule :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :xmasparty: :snowball:

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 8:22pm

But why don't you read what is written and viewed the images before speaking, writing or expressing your opinions? as you can see in the image the mission of the immonians asks to complete it also in cave 386. I have completed it but when I left I did not receive any value nor reputation. So I pretend that I was given the right reward because I completed the mission. If you don't look at the images you don't speak, you better keep quiet.

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 8:35pm

It's not a bug, it's how it works. You can't finish anything inside there, because that's not how battlefields of the past work. Since day 1 it was like this. Read my shearadamned post you illiterate, uncultered child. It's administration's fault for allowing it to be done, but it's not a bug. I love how you doubled down on your stupidity, the only missing thing is your clan, if you were in DarkSide that would be fitting, Sith and you would get along well when you consider the fact that both of you are able to live without an organ called brain.

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 9:09pm

a clannie completed the 30 green crystals quest in 386 cc, but that's a different type of quest blah blah blah i guess

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 10:19pm

ok zoomer

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 10:45pm

instead you see how clever you are, but if I'm telling you that other missions could be completed in cave 386, and you're calm with the words you deserve just two kicks in the teeth ...

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 10:54pm

Well, canonically, it wouldnt work. As you're doing Agoudar's Feat of Valour and Agoudar wasnt even born at the time! Logically, it wouldnt register :P

Monday, December 9th 2019, 8:42am

You are right. I did not read your screenshot properly. I read it as CC equal. It is new to me, that feats now can be done in Battlefields of the past as well. Whether that has changed or it is a translation error.

Either way, best then is to address your issue directly to support to get it fixed.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: