You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 5:59pm

Yeti Shamen Chest

I, and other level 6-10's have yet to receive the chest with flakes & elixirs from the Yeti Shamen fight in the Christmas Event.

Did admin forget about us?

I know level 3-5 & 11-15 have gotten them earlier today;-
12:27 pm Spirit of Christmas thanks you for your victory over the Yeti. Received: Large Spirit of Christmas Chest 1 pcs.

....so why not level 6-10's? :glance:

I qualified for a prize, that I know for sure.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10
:smoke:

Monday, December 23rd 2019, 8:54pm

Still no chest or notification of the reason for the delay. :bll:

Monday, December 30th 2019, 3:37pm

Still no reward chest, no response from Tceba (I sent personal message) or support (I submitted ticket).

I guess me & the other participants in the fight can kiss the flakes goodbye? :puke:

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 6:30pm

Unbelievable.....

Still no response from Admin or Support after this long.

It really speaks volumes of where their priorities are. Loads of events begging people to spend cash/diamonds but no response when we actually need something doing ourselves. Something that was NOT received that was won, all because of an Admin error.

Not even an achnowledgement that this error is being sorted out or even being processed.

:bll:

Monday, January 6th 2020, 5:26am

Finally :jump:

After 2 weeks since fight the chest landed in my backpack .well: :dance:

Monday, January 6th 2020, 4:18pm

Did you contacted any mentor or guard in game? They could say admins are on vacation and it sure will be fixed.
Did you made a ticket? Then you sure had proof and they saw it for sure.

Enjoy the chest! The bazaar is still open. :xmastree:

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 2:57am

Yup, contacted mentor & guard same day others got their chest. Just said wait.

Sent message to Tceba as I posted above.
Put in ticket to support, also as posted above.

Didn't receive a reply from admin or support. Chest just arrived unannounced yesterday.

I got it in the end is what matters most, but a response would have been nice to stop me having to keep asking/complaining. :bll: