You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 7:18am

what will happen to warofdragons after flashplayer is no longer available

Adobe Flash announced at the end of 2020 it will discontinue the use of Flash on the internet and sites will have to turn to new sources of code..... My question is, what is Warofdragons developers doing and will it be easy? As far as I know the main game and everything here runs on flash

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 8:16am

Hello,

The game administration has already announced that they will develop a new client that supports HTML5 in this news page under "other changes" thread.

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=3195

For more information, stay tuned.
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 4:28pm

I hope more than just windows will be supported..... I tried downloading the current client and you must have a windows operating system. I have a chromebook :) and I love this game its very cool

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 4:45pm

it will die

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 4:46pm

I hope more than just windows will be supported..... I tried downloading the current client and you must have a windows operating system. I have a chromebook :) and I love this game its very cool

lol the game HATES macs, its been +10 years and they still havent developed a downloadable client for mac users, and chromebook users now that you say too