You are not logged in.

Friday, January 17th 2020, 8:31am

[ITEM] Horseshoes

Weekly knowledge test: 17/01-23/01/2020

How many different horseshoes do exist? How are they related? How do you gain them and what can you use them for? Do they increase luck and probability to win? Or is this just a myth?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jan 24th 2020, 8:46am)

Friday, January 17th 2020, 2:53pm

There is 3 different types for horseshoe. Its Copper - Silver - Golden horseshoe

Their relation like; if i am opening a chest and get 5 copper horseshoe total, the next time when i open the chest and get the silver horseshoe; mine copper horseshoe will be dissapear. Some goes for the golden aswell.

We can gain them from chest, caskets, special chest, precious caskets etc. Also we can exchange things for golden horseshoe. For example, Warrior weapons certificate for 3 golden horseshoe.

Its not a myth imo. They used to for increase of luck to get superior prize. When you get superprize the horseshoes you have will dissapear.

also you can use them for upgrade your mount like cerrador 10 level to 13 level.
Dr Hanasomay

Friday, January 17th 2020, 5:59pm

There are 3 different types gold silver and bronze. You can find them in chests. The more bronze you have the more chance of finding a silver the more silver you have more chance of getting gold ones and the more gold horseshoes you have the more chance you have of winning a superprize. I won my cerra with 2 gold horseshoes and anti magic folio with only one while other superprizes sometimes has been 7-8 before i win anything so a lot of it is luck. Gold horseshoes can be used for upgrading cerra 4 to upgrade it to 13 and 6 to 16. Same with scorpolion and dzerug. The gold horseshoes can also be used for upgrading cerra, scorpolion and eldrik pets where its one gold horseshoe per upgrade level green to blue to purple and then to red

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 10:55am

There is 3 diferent types of Horse shoes - Bronze Silver and Gold The more Chests yoiu open the increasing chances of obtaining more Bronze Horseshoes The more chests you open the more chances you obtaining Silver Horseshoes and so on - Until you reach a certain number of Gold Horseshoes The higher Gold you have the increasing chance of SuperPrize will come along the chests. Also Horseshoes can come from chests from the fair. Once you get a superprize, All horseshoes will disappear from your backpack

It can be also Exchanged in the Trade fair as well for certain certificates.

Its Not a myth - I havent won any super prize yet but I am still trying after 10 years in the game...

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 5:09pm

How many different horseshoes do exist?
Three types :
1. Copper Horseshoe of Luck

2. Silver Horseshoe of Luck
3. Golden Horshoe of Luck

How are they related?
They have the same function, which is a magical artifact that accumulates luck.

How do you gain them and what can you use them for?

By opening valuable chest at low probability. By having more Copper Horseshoe of Luck gives your more chances on getting Silver Horseshoe of Luck on your next chest. The same goes with having more Silver Horseshoe of Luck gives you more chances on getting Golden Horseshoe of Luck on your next chest.

Golden Horseshoe of Luck's Usability :

1. Increases luck on getting superprize from valuable chest
2. Upgrading mount
3. Upgrading pet (from exchange shop only)

[b]Do they increase luck and probability to win? [/b]Or is this just a myth?
Yes. But only the Golden Horseshoe of Luck has the ability to increase luck to win superprize.

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 7:07pm

There is three type of horseshoes these;
Three types :
1. Copper Horseshoes of luck
2. Silver Horseshoes of luck
3. Gold Horseshoes of luck

What are they for ?

They are used as change changers and are required to win superprizes.

How we can obtain and for what purpose we use ?
We can get it by opening the chests. As bronze horseshoes increase, we have a better chance of finding silver and the more silver the better our chances of finding a golden horseshoes, And the golden ones, we can use for the win superprizes The more the better :love3:

Golden Horseshoe of Lucks

+ Increases luck to getting superprize
+ Upgrading mount ( Dzerug, Cerrador)
+ Upgrading pets (From exchange shop only)

And finally its not a myth.