You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 3:53pm

[REPUTATION] Mystical Reputation

Weekly knowledge test:21/02-27/02/2020
What do you know about the new reputation to come? Share your knowledge.

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Mar 6th 2020, 8:07am)

Tuesday, February 25th 2020, 10:52pm

i search in the russian forum about Mystic Reputation ( it was a nightmare)

*from what i understood..

we can start a new reputation by a series of quest given by Blodiara or Maritsa.

* the quest tell us about a girl, Kari, half magmar half human ( i remember a mention in one of the knowledge in the pile o paper, about a half mag half human.. :smoke: ).apparently she woke up from an endless dream.
we can help Kari to remember, by getting mystical powers(REPUTATION) trought daily quests.
The daily quest give us rep (10 rep a quest i think) and other objects, this objects (*) have the same function of the collections in particular the sets Orc Leader Arsenal ; Gnome King Regalia ; Elfin Path Secrets ,receive an upgrade, probably by the ordinary steps 500-1000-2000-3000-red badge.
in re RU forum i see some comments about grey-green professional resources, the request by some quests maybe or the resources we need to evoke some monster. (by the news) After that, the girl will begin to give you daily tasks to exterminate various monsters and superbeings from magic scrolls. and the traduction of russian description : Despite her young age, Kari is able to perform magic rituals and create scrolls with powerful spells.

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 4:01am

The First Step along the Mystic's Test is available to warriors who have reached level 9.
The task is given by the Boldiara or Maritsa
But be careful! You need to have at least 25 Secret Knowledge units to begin your journey.

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 7:31pm

Requirements
Level ---> 9 or above
Secret Knowledge ---> 25 or above
Complete starting task from the witches (blodiara or maritsa)

What is the point of this reputation ?
Enable high level players to perform monster and boss achievements.

Example (i think)
Kari (mystic rep. mentor) have quests for us. Kill a derelict house boss or palace of king magish boss.

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 7:33pm

I think quest like this.
Example (i think)
Kari (mystic rep. mentor) have quests for us. Kill a derelict house boss or palace of king magish boss.

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 8:46pm

It's a reputation for players over lv9 that have 25 secret knowledge or more. It comes from a new character, Kari, half human and half magmar, awakaned after centurys, and her new mother; she has mystical ability and can perform rituals and create spells. But she is too weak to help her mother so doing the daily tasks we could help her and gain Mystic reputation and gain blue amulets with 45 point in will and intuition/agility/protection.
Lv9 players could take the quest 'The first step on the path on the mystic' and then the quest 'When the magic ball is powerless' (i think that names are these, taken from ru forum) from Blodiara or Maritsa, and then doing the daily tasks from Kari. I think that the amount of rep every task is 10, and the tasks are about giving reources or killing monsters.