You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 4:20pm

Game Error

Good Day Management,
I am writing this post because I have a concern here inside the game.

Number #1. Exceeding the Max Level of Players into 20. The Management tried to give advanced bulk exp luck to all players here for short "Boosting / Booster" is it easy way to reach the level to the top, not like before just like the old "War of Dragons" the task is good - hard to reach the level and if you are a novice the wearing of your set is for novice. Not this day as you are a novice you can wear High built armored / set. "Getting weird." -> It is not a War of Dragons now, it is easy to get high grade armor with out go through the proper process, using access card "Paypals." I am not a hatred on it for using a Paypals but the Management must know the limits of their players when it comes to a level. Power leveling is no different. :)

Number #2
Adding / Editing the Game Movement Speed & Graphics
It seems there's a lot of new to the game even events, quest and so-on. I saw some map here in the game with different style of graphics which is the Map/ Location. The "Free Meadow , Settlement of Buimar, Settlement of Klesva and Paradise Corncer." which is not fit from the other map when you transfer location. The Free Meadow map is very big on Screen and Graphic to used, when you try to open the game in phone you can see these.

NPC *Please, use the old Image of Chief Kort and Buimar they before oldy not like others NPC. :drink:

Monster:
I like the old graphics of Kretch lv 1. Kretch Leader lv2 even the Boss "Kretch Butcher" the class of it's graphic is Very Good than today's image. Today's e=image is not a armored rat/robots? I guess it is. :D

There's a time I am down to play this game. I am thinking "how is it now admin / management?" :s
:S

*Recently, Today, I see the old version of Pkhadd Bear lv 5 :)

Game Speed / Movements when in Fight Mode and seeing the Info of the Character - they become like a marquee?"""" nani! A Fast Motion of char and the monsters in fight is not good "unlike before. " Make it normal Please... Make an edit again...

I am saying this because I want the game become in a good condition and to play well

Number #3
Re-apply the Old Emojis :) than new :yes: <- like this one

Number #4

Repeated Update of a Quest like Weapon Smith, Holiday Fair (inside is repeated items only *Please use other system. *Just like the Season for IOU :smile: ), :shock: Make a Seasonal Please. :cool:
Remember this is very important from your Game Legacy. :) I give salute from the old system please make it remain for everyone. Make a Better System :)

I don't think if I am only players here notice this game error. :) Grind Smile you're Junior Consultant* ^^)

#OWL :) :mine: