You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 13th 2020, 7:15pm

Time for a sale?

Can we get a Corona Virus sale?

I'm in need of toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Oh, and can we get a hand washing station in our estates?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, March 13th 2020, 7:46pm

And the Oscar for the least funny post goes to..

Friday, March 13th 2020, 8:37pm

You should read her signature Aka :)
404 not found

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, March 13th 2020, 8:54pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 20th 2020, 3:40am

I don't see any funny AKARULES posts..... good job for supporting other warofdragon fans in a time of need,

Please don't use any foul or insulting words.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Apr 21st 2020, 12:10pm)

Monday, April 20th 2020, 9:40am

: :kiss2: Magra ...i will get you estate delivery service too babe :P ...and too many people walking around different locations all day long..they should be quarantined

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 9:40pm

i just want them to home deliver smokes and meat :3 pls halp