You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 3:59am

Coronavirus

I am wondering, has anybody here contracted the virus or directly know anyone who got the Coronavirus, also name CoVid-19. There is a lot of propaganda on the news and I want to know if anyone has some truth to tell! Right now I live in the USA on the East Coast, 1 state away from New York and we are seeing and ECONOMIC crash! DOW has lost 30% in the past 24 days, the grocery stores are empty but nobody is really sick here! I want to know whats going on.

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 4:11am

pues la verdad aquí donde vivo estamos alejados de el centro del país y la gente es un poco diferente de pensar y no toman las cosas tan alarmante.... no hay casos de corona virus aquí en mi estado y si se habla mucho del asunto y las empresas que son mas del interior de la república si son mas alarma nantes y nos tienen con un riguroso y estricto sistema.... ya no quieren que nos saludemos de mano pero aquí la gente no piensa eso.... y aquí como te digo no hay enfermos y las empresas locales de supermercados están surtidas... aquí todavía es normal cada día..... aquí nos espantamos cuando hay anuncio de huracanes.... esos si se ponen feos
espero que pase pronto ese asunto mi amigo..... aquí no tenemos enfermos....

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 10:04am

I work in health care in central US. Our hospital has several "suspected" cases of 19. No confirmed cases as it's taking forever to get the results back. We are being super cautious with everyone who comes in with any breathing related issues, feel like one of those outbreak movies every time I have to go in and see a patient. I truely think this is being blown out of proportion, but it will pass, hopefully sooner than later.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 11:54am

@-Magra- keep safe mate :rose:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 11:58am

It's just being exaggerated thanks to social media and everything. SARS was a thing, ebola was a thing, people were dying, but it didn't cause this much worldwide panic because some pieces of garbage didn't take the piss out of entire thing on the internet. Now everyone's stocking on stuff like toilet paper, pasta, soap, hand sanitizers and everything, stores are getting empty because of this. It's just too much panic for something that has 0,2% deathrate. It's highly contagious, but it's not highly lethal.

Best way to avoid it: if you're the kind of person who thinks being careful about your hygiene is gay, just suck it up and do something you've never done in your life and wash your hands, stay away from people who are coughing like any sane person would do since that's not anything good to have other peoples' saliva on you, don't shake anyone's hands and you're good. People should've been made aware of this instead of "OMG OMG OMG THE WALKING DEAD IS REAL OMG WE'RE ALL GON DIE QUICK STOCK UP ON ALL THAT SHIZ LET'S GO" just too many stupid people living in planet earth.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 6:11am

The death rate is currently 8.06% in Italy
this was in an area that reported testing to late to citizens causing an uproar in the medical field, and death rate so high

The death rate is currently 3.89% in China
there was many testing done in this country reducing the virus spreading

The death rate is currently 1.7% in USA
no testing has been widespread, to this day and MAGRA can attest we are not testing and getting results done in timely manner. WHAT is going to happen to USA in the next 2 weeks is beyond me.

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 6:32am

Along with that, google the population density map of USA to find certain metropolitan areas like NYC, LA, Boston are going to see DRAMATIC differences in death rate compares to certain states like Alaska that has 1 per per square mile :lol: its easy to see what will happen and im afraid I live between Boston and NYC :(

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 2:36pm

take away personal opinions.

take away the drama talking in newspaper.

search the news directly inside the hospitals.

several hospitals in italy are done for.

people is currently dead because we didn't have beds or breathing machines or enough equip to take them alive.

all italy is stopped and people cannot move in the street due to new laws to prevent the virus to spread more
having said that... there are amount of idiot who still moves on and don't stay at home.

italy already requested support from other countries and we already started to receive it.

there are also people dieing being moved from an hospital to another because they couldn't take him as the hospital is already full.

is requested to don't panic, to don't move from your house, and if you do by a legitimate motive... do it using your brain.

hope this explain you enough the situation.

anyway we're still able to do jokes and laugh about it :)
404 not found

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 3:02pm

It's just being exaggerated thanks to social media and everything. SARS was a thing, ebola was a thing, people were dying, but it didn't cause this much worldwide panic because some pieces of garbage didn't take the piss out of entire thing on the internet. Now everyone's stocking on stuff like toilet paper, pasta, soap, hand sanitizers and everything, stores are getting empty because of this. It's just too much panic for something that has 0,2% deathrate. It's highly contagious, but it's not highly lethal.

Best way to avoid it: if you're the kind of person who thinks being careful about your hygiene is gay, just suck it up and do something you've never done in your life and wash your hands, stay away from people who are coughing like any sane person would do since that's not anything good to have other peoples' saliva on you, don't shake anyone's hands and you're good. People should've been made aware of this instead of "OMG OMG OMG THE WALKING DEAD IS REAL OMG WE'RE ALL GON DIE QUICK STOCK UP ON ALL THAT SHIZ LET'S GO" just too many stupid people living in planet earth.

As a doctor I would like to say to don't read or listen things like this one, just because it's this kind of false information the one that lead to the actual situation.

Follow the directions of your country. I won't say more just because I don't think it's the place to do it.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 4:46pm

wash them hands peeps. stay safe

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 6:41pm

The effect of the virus varies according to the countries.
Yaşamak, hızlı bir ölüm biçimidir.

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 7:49pm

I really want to send a big thank you to EVERYONE who has thoughtful posts here to help our community of WarofDragons be safe! :worship:

Sunday, March 22nd 2020, 11:36am

covid - 19

stay at home , only for food go outside

pray for all the sick

:teacher:

Sunday, March 22nd 2020, 12:47pm

:((( stay safe all of you

Sunday, March 22nd 2020, 8:53pm

I have and continue to work with confirmed cases now. One of my coworkers has a confirmed test, he had mild symptoms that have already subsided.

There's still a lot of misinformation and unknowns out there. I think the number of cases is still vastly underreported because we just don't know the scope and there are a lot of folks not getting tested because of mild or no symptoms.

Most folks infected with COVID-19 will show little or no symptoms, and they should just stay home and stay hydrated, rest and they will recover. They have no need to be in the hospital and they shouldn't be out in public.

At risk folks who get infected may develop SARS-COV2, which is the disease that is killing people, it is caused by the COVID-19 virus. These are the folks who will end up on ventilators and possibly worse. The problem I'm seeing is, they are quickly placing people on ventilators to "close the loop" on their breathing, so they can't infect others. A lot of folks on vents right now that are negative. This will overwhelm the system.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 5:27am

Thank you X1000 for this helpful update!!! People with immuno-deficiency are the ones who need ventilators, people will good immunities are getting mild symptons, thinking they don't have it and spreading it to people who are at risk! you deserve many thank that you do not get MAGRA! Thank you for you contribution to society as it may be my family that needs saving one day! :kiss2:

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 6:58am

AT WHAT POINT IS THIS CONSIDERED **?

<div\&quot;b" i\&quot;>(oops)ing GROCERY store - you guys would consider this borderline terrorism correct&gt;&quot;,&quot;stime&quot;:1585803069,&quot;to_user_ids&quot;:{},&quot;to_user_kinds&quot;:{},&quot;to_user_nicks&quot;:{},&quot;user_id&quot;:&quot;1918415&quot;,&quot;user_kind&quot;:&quot;1&quot;,&quot;user_level&quot;:&quot;5&quot;,&quot;user_nick&quot;:&quot;_Clocktower_&quot;,&quot;type&quot;:0,&quot;id&quot;:-65123}" style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 8px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 228, 170);">if someone is living with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 and still goes to work at a GROCERY store - you guys would consider this borderline ** correct? because my roommate has a coworker who has been working at a Target in CONNECTICUT, USA for 5 days after her mother who lives with her tested positive for COVID

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 3rd 2020, 4:37pm) with the following reason: While this is a very emotive topic, please adhere to the forum rules in your post. Thank you.