You are not logged in.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 10:27pm

Problems with game login

Dear players,
After the update several player experience problems with the login to the game. Please check the following steps first, if nothing is working, have your nick name added into this thread by any of your game friends:

1. Check between http:// and https://
2. Clear caches

Admins will look deeper into the issue tomorrow.

Meanwhile there is a few possiibilities which have worked for other players with the same issue - it might also help you till the problems are fixed:

1. Use Puffin browser
2. In your wifi connection there is an option VPN if you deactive it than client and warofdragon might work

If any of you has any other interims solutions, please feel free to share.

UPDATE
All login issues should be fixed by now. If there is still anyone not being able to log in, please let us now!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Mar 26th 2020, 7:51am)

Saturday, March 28th 2020, 1:39pm

Hello, My in game name is Cerradon and I usually play through Chrome Browser using my Twitter account as login credential....Today I downloaded the client of the game and tried to log in .....However everytime I click on the Twitter button it shows authentication error and refuses to log in.........What should I do....pls help me :(

Saturday, March 28th 2020, 2:04pm

Hello, My in game name is Cerradon and I usually play through Chrome Browser using my Twitter account as login credential....Today I downloaded the client of the game and tried to log in .....However everytime I click on the Twitter button it shows authentication error and refuses to log in.........What should I do....pls help me :(
Same problem with my games login

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 9:20am

It has been 4 days since I have posted this regarding my issue and till now haven't even recieved a reply....Shall I infer from this that the problem is unsolvable by your team?.....Please guys ....reply something atleast...If u cannot solve it, tell that too.

Friday, August 14th 2020, 7:49pm

My game account is registered by MyGames, and that MyGames account was registered whit my Facebook account. Now I try login but when Facebook account verification starts after MyGames verification it just "Froze"! I discovered this problem is because Facebook doesn't support the Client browser anymore, so login it's IMPOSSIBLE for me and others in the same condition...

Please, invent an alternative way to log with the MyGames account like just using the Username/ID or an special code.