You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:03pm

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
Mill?

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:03pm

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
An echo
correct
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:32pm

Better than god
Worse than the devil
The poor have it
The rich need it
If we eat it, we die

:shuffle: Good Luck !

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:33pm

Better than god
Worse than the devil
The poor have it
The rich need it
If we eat it, we die

Nothing?

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:34pm

Better than god
Worse than the devil
The poor have it
The rich need it
If we eat it, we die

Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you’ll die.
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:35pm

Better than god
Worse than the devil
The poor have it
The rich need it
If we eat it, we die

Nothing?
Right !

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:35pm

Better than god
Worse than the devil
The poor have it
The rich need it
If we eat it, we die

Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you’ll die.
Right but late :(

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:36pm

Better than god
Worse than the devil
The poor have it
The rich need it
If we eat it, we die

Right but late :(
Its ok ^^ I just want to explain it :3
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:02pm

A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each day and the other two legs travel nearly 31 miles. It would seem that two of the horse's legs must be one mile ahead of the other two legs, but of course this can't be true, since the horse is normal. How is this possible?

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:02pm

A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each day and the other two legs travel nearly 31 miles. It would seem that two of the horse's legs must be one mile ahead of the other two legs, but of course this can't be true, since the horse is normal. How is this possible?
The horse operates a mill and travels in a circular clockwise direction. The two outside legs will travel a greater distance than the two inside legs.
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:03pm

The horse operates a mill and travels in a circular clockwise direction. The two outside legs will travel a greater distance than the two inside legs.
True!

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:32pm

Riddle of 15:32 - if i manage to be superfast this time :rabbit:

A prison you feel safe in, yet never quite happy.
Whenever you try to leave, it only grows bigger?

Have fun - good luck

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:32pm

Riddle of 15:32 - if i manage to be superfast this time :rabbit:

A prison you feel safe in, yet never quite happy.
Whenever you try to leave, it only grows bigger?

Have fun - good luck
Your comfort zone :d
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:35pm

Your comfort zone :d

Sure, correct

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 4:02pm

White as snow, green as clover, red as blood. Who am I ?

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 4:02pm

White as snow, green as clover, red as blood. Who am I
A blackberry.
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 4:05pm

A blackberry.
very close, but no :(

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 4:11pm

A blackberry.
very close, but no :(
Santa Claus?

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 4:11pm

Cherry?

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 4:13pm

Cherry?
correct