You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:07pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

I wish to bring to the attention of administrators and guards an issue which I consider important, and I hope they do something about it.
I was a witness, in one case, and known and seen in another case, of players attacked continuously by other players, and also by further players hired by the latter.

As much as the attack is part of the game, I think there must be a limit to what is allowed.
Shouldn't attacking a player be allowed to the point of not allowing him to play, is it everyone's game or not?

Whatever the reason behind these attacks, it is really shameful that someone can behave this way, especially since NOBODY KNOWS WHO IS BEHIND A PC SCREEN.

I wonder if this behavior is correct, and how we can come to believe that we can behave in this way.

These players should be ashamed, the game belongs to everyone, and who gives you the right to prevent another ?

I wrote all this because I can't keep quiet when I see something that I find extremely incorrect and ugly.
I therefore address a prayer to the administrators and guard that something be done about it.

I hope to be heard and that these behaviors / players are forced to end with these behaviors.

I can't believe anyone feels authorized to do what they want.

Please stop this and do something.

I thank you in advance and I hope that my writing will do something.

Attack rules must be changed, so that a player cannot be attacked by many people, if you agree, support me with +1

THE GAME IS FOR EVERYONE

Sherian and the player behind the screen
----------------------------------------------------------------

Desidero portare all'attenzione degli amministratori e delle guardie un problema che ritengo importante e spero che facciano qualcosa al riguardo.

Sono stata testimone, in un caso, e visto e sentito in un altro caso, di giocatori attaccati continuamente da altri giocatori, e anche da altri giocatori assunti da questi ultimi.

Per quanto l'attacco faccia parte del gioco, penso che ci debba essere un limite a ciò che è permesso.

Non dovrebbe essere consentito attaccare un giocatore al punto da non permettergli di giocare, il gioco è di tutti o no?

Qualunque sia la ragione dietro questi attacchi, è davvero vergognoso che qualcuno possa comportarsi in questo modo, soprattutto perché NESSUNO CONOSCE CHI C'E' DIETRO LO SCHERMO DI UN PC.

Mi chiedo se questo comportamento sia corretto e come si possa arrivare a credere di potersi comportare in questo modo.

Questi giocatori dovrebbero vergognarsi, il gioco appartiene a tutti, e chi ti da il diritto di impedirlo ad un altro ?

Ho scritto tutto questo perché non riesco a tacere quando vedo qualcosa che trovo estremamente scorretto e brutto.

Pertanto rivolgo una preghiera agli amministratori e guardie perchè facciano qualcosa al riguardo.

Spero di essere ascoltata e che questi comportamenti / giocatori siano costretti a finire con questi comportamenti.
Non si può permettere a nessuno di credersi autorizzato a fare quello che vuole.

Per favore, fermateli e fate qualcosa.

Ringrazio in anticipo chi mi legge e spero il mio scritto serva a qualcosa:

Le regole di attacco devono essere cambiate, in modo che un giocatore non possa essere attaccato da tante persone, se siete d'accordo supportatemi con +1

IL GIOCO E' DI TUTTI

Sherian e la giocatrice dietro lo schermo

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:15pm

+1

Attack rules must be changed, so that a player cannot be attacked by many people, if you agree, support me with +1

THE GAME IS FOR EVERYONE

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:20pm

+1

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:22pm

+1
If i tell you "I´m good" you will probably think i´m boasting. If i tell you "I´m no good" - you know i´m lying - (Bruce Lee)
:kiss2:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:23pm

sono d'accordo +1

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:27pm

the point of this game is - war. not being friendly, if getting exed / attacked by same race you can always buy protection (like hex protection, destruction protection, fatty salve for chain protection, dragon horn for 2day protection from attacks from same race... even buy invisibility cards/elixirs)... also this game is turning into pay to win everyday..... but at least it keeps the game running :dance:
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:29pm

DISAGREE....IF HE DESERVES IT THEN WHY NOT :))

+1 it's a game and everyone has the right to have fun. not to bully 10 players 20 against 1

:peace:

its a gaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:30pm

the point of this game is - war. not being friendly, if getting exed / attacked by same race you can always buy protection (like hex protection, destruction protection, fatty salve for chain protection, dragon horn for 2day protection from attacks from same race... even buy invisibility cards/elixirs)... also this game is turning into pay to win everyday..... but at least it keeps the game running :dance:
the point of this game is - war. not being friendly, if getting exed / attacked by same race you can always buy protection (like hex protection, destruction protection, fatty salve for chain protection, dragon horn for 2day protection from attacks from same race... even buy invisibility cards/elixirs)... also this game is turning into pay to win everyday..... but at least it keeps the game running
you never can win in real or in game 20 against one

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:31pm

also i will add that all attacks on players and wars etc are monitored by guards ....there is actually a limit to it all already

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:31pm

the point of this game is - war. not being friendly, if getting exed / attacked by same race you can always buy protection (like hex protection, destruction protection, fatty salve for chain protection, dragon horn for 2day protection from attacks from same race... even buy invisibility cards/elixirs)... also this game is turning into pay to win everyday..... but at least it keeps the game running
you never can win in real or in game 20 against one
level 20 one player vs level 15 x 20 hmmm as example (depends on conditions)

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:35pm

I'm not talking about being friendly, but about having a minimum of decency in the game, and not everyone can afford to spend money on the game. Is it necessary to bully in the game as well as in real life?

------------------------------------
Non sto parlando di essere amichevoli, ma di avere un minimo di decenza nel gioco, e non tutti si possono permettere di spendere soldi nel gioco. E necessario fare i bulli anche nel gioco oltre che nella vita reale ?

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:36pm

simple, don't make problems for others and you won't get exed :cool:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:40pm

simple, don't make problems for others and you won't get exed :cool:
simple, don't make problems for others and you won't get exed
all can understand problems from watching there eyes any one think in another way
and you cant attack them every day every time to break them game.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:40pm

its a gaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee
Is a game for you and for other ........... for all

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:43pm

Sherian...if someone for example insults me or a clannie...or someone attacks one of us....why shouldnt they get attacked by all? If deserve it why not?

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:44pm

Buy it ... Buy that ... U know what ... I'll ask for buy the game :lol:

The people who pay support the people who work on the game. But don't spit on the people who don't pay. The game is also a community of people. It's a pay to win game, but who do you want to win against if nobody is there?
Some give their all in the game and it seems to me quite depressing not to be able to play because of people who feel free to do anything.
Do you imagine you connect and directly you are attacked?
not once, but several times until you stop playing