You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:48pm

---just a exmple
I haven`t insulted anyone, haven`t given any names. If you can`t kill someone as you wish in a PvP War game then lets all get together and fight against skeleton warriors.
if you read i say its a exemple and how you can kill skeleton warriors if you get 100 attacks from some one who is more stronger?

so you think its right that
player A insult TO player B
than also player B insult to player A
and than player A attack every time when player B log ?
:clap:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:54pm

If you insult someone and they fight back it`s natural you shouldn`t insult anyone in the first place :wall:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:57pm

If you insult someone and they fight back it`s natural you shouldn`t insult anyone in the first place
a exemple

if i insult to you and than you insult me back
ill attack you every time you log is that right just ans to my question?
we both are wrong
so i can understand 1-2 attack or 2-3 days but not every day 20 attacks or more
:teacher: :smoke:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:58pm

If i insult you then you attack me i think it`s okay.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 10:03pm

If i insult you then you attack me i think it`s okay.
a attack is a different word with broke the game
broke the game its me you attack me every time i log :stronger:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 10:08pm

I simply think that sometimes one should have the ability to stop and move on. Do not insist, and this perhaps shows that you are better, what the wrong you think you have suffered. But that's just my thought

Io penso semplicemente che a volte bisognerebbe avere la capacità di fermarsi e passare oltre. Non insistere, e questo forse dimostra che si è migliori, quale sia il torto che si pensa di aver subito. Ma questo è solo il mio pensiero

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 10:33pm

Remove the attack rules , It's a war game :)

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 11:43pm

Why must things be always black or white in this game? Years ago I learnt that thousands shades of grey exist. This is not only a war game, otherwise players wouldn't be able to gather resources or make money buying-selling them through auction. When someone shows no respect for you, there are guards and mentors who can punish him. You don't need to execute him every 10 minutes ( only to show you're stronger or better than him ) or making him leave the game. There is difference between retaliation and bullying. Retaliation is ok, it's you're right to punish someone else when rules allow it. Bullying is never acceptable, in any of its form. So, in my opinion, we simply need a more accurate rule that makes difference between the 2 concepts.

Friday, April 10th 2020, 9:14am

DeCrypt is not wrong, if u want to avoid being attacked, u shud be max lvl and be strong
PV is not wrong, if someone messes with u and ur friends, u retaliate.
falkor and sherian are not wrong at all, pls play being considerately. others hv the right to have fun.
most importantly mystral makes the most sense. the game shud end after ur logout
the only person who is(are) wrong are devs and admns. they are making the game entirely p2w. on top of that internal conflicts and politics are adding on to the already ruining process of the game. just fuel to the fire. hope yall have fun (no pun) in this game.pls dont let the hate give in, even tho we combined hate the devs and admins for screwing up a game(almost completely now)

cheers :)

Friday, April 10th 2020, 9:42am

The concern shared here is an important one, Although there must not have been insults but if there is insult and attack is provoked, that should last for that day, when the clock sets to 00:00 the retaliation should be over, and if there is new insult, new attack, this is what I feel the game needs, If not reset at 00:00 then maybe some time frame under which any number of attacks anytime after provocation is allowed.

Suppose I insulted someone long long long back, say 2014, Do they have right to revenge after 6 years? In Life maybe, But in game? come on.

Okay, Simple solution, I feel, Get the dragon bless, pay for it, dont get attacked. I dont know wat else can be done for a situation thats mired with so many flaws in laws of game and egos of people

Friday, April 10th 2020, 9:53am

By the way, I donot encourage of you being a barking dog when elephant walks.

You are supposed to behave in a responsible way, This is a RPG, your character plays a role, People have spent years of time building something here, achieving what they have, You cannot go on saying theyre strong because theyre rich etc, everyone has worked for it, even paypallars have to work, its not like everythings pay to win, and even if it is, money they pay is they work for the money. They dedicate sometime of their real life to get better in this game.

You cannot whine about losing, adapt, become strong.

If you dont have time to become so strong that players dont threaten you, then shut up your mouth and be a silent underdog.

Friday, April 10th 2020, 10:17am

HAKAN +1

remove the attack rules and lets go back to the good old times !!!! :sarcastic:

Friday, April 10th 2020, 12:19pm

Remove the attack rules , It's a war game :)

Regardless the initial reasons for the thread, the discussion is now general and I sincerely disagree with this concept.
Such a rule would kick off unpleasant and unfair things in my opinion.
Wrong or reason, could happen:
- strong that attack the weakest,
- players who have money against those who have no money to spend on the game
- bullies who take revenge for any word or opinion not in agreement with them
- players who believe they are gods and think they impose themselves on others
- every word, every behavior, every opinion, for some players it would become an excuse.

It is a very dangerous speech, which should apply everywhere, but above all in a place where fun and relaxation should win.
This is what I think

Indipendentemente dalle ragioni iniziali del thread, ora il discorso si fa generale e sinceramente non sono d'accordo con questo concetto.
Una regola del genere darebbe il via a serie di cose spiacevoli e scorrette secondo me.

Torto o ragione che sia, potrebbe succedere:
- forti che attaccano i più deboli,
- giocatori che hanno soldi contro chi non ha soldi da spendere nel gioco
- bulli che si vendicano per ogni parola o opinione non in accordo con loro
- giocatori che si credono dei e pensano di imporsi agli altri
- ogni parola, ogni comportamento, ogni opinione, per alcuni giocatori diventerebbe una scusa.

E' un discorso molto pericoloso, che dovrebbe valere ovunque, ma soprattutto in un luogo dove dovrebbe vincere il divertimento e il relax.
Questo è ciò che penso

Friday, April 10th 2020, 12:45pm

I totally disagree with the starting posts.

If provocation has been done it must lead to punishment.
Some single attacks and "play on" quick after is no punishment.

In ongoing case which lead to this thread also the provocateur didnt stop.
He continued ruining Plateau / GB fights just to leach and win his GB medal.

There has been communication with former clan leaer also. >> No reaction.

As Sherian states: Its a game "for all". >> and so its also a game "for all who want to fight GB serious"
>>> leacher have to be stopped from players if game rules dont do.

I´d also prefer attacking rule to be removed even., so a +1 to mystic one.

Friday, April 10th 2020, 1:03pm

The only problem I see here is when a bunch of idiots join the same clan and they start rules all over as they please :D (yes there are cases)
404 not found

Friday, April 10th 2020, 11:36pm

remove attack rules (in-race rules), and lets go back to the classic mode please

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 12:37am

Attack rule must be changed from 5 levels difference to 2 levels difefrence, and attack rule must work when you raid enemy lands too. Yet when you raid enemy land any higher level attack you (which is a provocation), but since you're smaller level you can't retaliate with attack, so you retaliate with hex or mirror when that player comes to your land, but guards consider your retaliation a provocation for some reason. :bll:

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 1:33pm

Attack rule must be changed from 5 levels difference to 2 levels difefrence, and attack rule must work when you raid enemy lands too. Yet when you raid enemy land any higher level attack you (which is a provocation), but since you're smaller level you can't retaliate with attack, so you retaliate with hex or mirror when that player comes to your land, but guards consider your retaliation a provocation for some reason. :bll:
gwenpool, really, you act like an ass and still dont want to be attacked? 2 levels?LOOL

Monday, April 13th 2020, 2:06am

This is not Farmville... there shouldnt be an attack rule. If you cant deal with stress dont mess with others and you will live in peace... People dont go rogue and execute others for no reason.

About the topic... If you insult someone's family and open great battles of high lvl mages you deserve to get executed.
We all play this game with diffrent goals but if you lack respect for others... dont expect respect from the ones you insult in return.

Sherian this is how this game works. Executioner profession... all the attack scrolls etc are put there by game devs and there are already rules to prevent someone getting executed a lot of days in a row. You dont insult someone than expect to play on like nothing happened

-1 :no2: