You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 13th 2020, 8:59pm

gwenpool argument simply wow :lol:
im assuming she gets targetted within magland AND by raiders hence this -200IQ post xDDD

Tuesday, June 8th 2021, 4:52pm

Power leveling and No attack rule are the same Corruption

Any unfair advantage within or outside the Magmar or Human dichotomy should be considered an infraction of the rules, rules that should be designed to maintain balance within the game.

If a person can spend buy 10,000 DIA on their 1st level character where is the power leveling curse for this?

If a person can supress another character of his own race because they are infinitly more powerful, how is it benificial to the fiscal healh of the game?

If there is trouble between players who are of the same "race" who can call upon someone infinitly more powerful without a transactional arrangement of some reasonably measured degree, where is the HEALTH of the game? Hence the introduction of any kind of rule not just in the world but here in game and for rules to stick there has to be no CORRUPTION.

When rules create president for CORRUPT actions rules no longer apply, hence and idea like the removal of the ATTACK rule and its implications and still asking for no unreasonable executions. With out the rule or other rules you cannot expect for the health of the system.

I hope this makes sense, I know it does. I also know some peoples version of fun is thriving in chaos, reaping the benifits of CORRUPTION

Tuesday, June 8th 2021, 7:59pm

@Kaleb Dark

Quoted

There is an attack rule, you may find more information about it here.

Quoted

If a person can spend buy 10,000 DIA on their 1st level character where is the power leveling curse for this?

It will be worth reading the game rules here to clarify your understanding of what consists of power-levelling.

Quoted

If a person can supress another character of his own race because they are infinitly more powerful, how is it benificial to the fiscal healh of the game?

All actions have reactions. If you have been attacked by your own race, it is often worth questioning the reasoning for that. You always have the option to hire the services of executioners etc.

Aside from a formal response, my advice to you will be to not make unpleasant comments towards other players - this might help ease a situation which you have created yourself.

Tuesday, June 8th 2021, 9:13pm

Both my the characters involved are my own and I am free to put diamonds into either one of them arent I? If I made simple mistake of not doing this why persecute me so heavily?
Of course, I do not see any penality other than a permanent ban or am I mistaken?

The most important point here is the heavy handedness being used to curse my account. Will I be uncursed at some point? I have already asked the question and if so, under what conditions. NONE of these questions I have for ... you people have been addressed.

The only thing I am getting out of you so far is that you dont want me to play forever as far as I can tell. ALL THIS because of a little mistake.

What do you want from me?

Tuesday, June 8th 2021, 10:13pm

I am not privy to any information regarding your curse. You can find out more from Human Guards. Of course, given the title on your curse, I am assuming it is not simply a case of you buying diamonds for either character.

Furthermore, as per the rules, details of curses can not be discussed on the forum so, as stated above, please speak to Human Guards.

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 3:34am

remove attack rule!
simples game is a fighting game not pick a primrose woke [edit] thing

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 9th 2021, 12:24pm) with the following reason: please refrain from using foul language in the forum

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 1:00pm

I dont care about your discursions, why are you commenting on my posts? Your side steps are not contributive to the question.

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 1:08pm

I dont care about your discursions, why are you commenting on my posts? Your side steps are not contributive to the question.

If this was aimed at me, well you are posting in the City Pub, that too falsifying information. As stated before, feel free to browse the Game Rules.

Good luck on your ventures!