You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Innos" started this thread

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 5:30pm

com and pl merge

Well....

the date you set has already passed, and nothing has happened, maybe you could tell us all we put out a new newsletter about it if it's changed or anything, I know it's easy to copy paste diamond event news, but common stop being lazy and bring out the news I'm sure ppl won't be happy if its just happens one day as if it was no big deal :wall:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 6:29pm

+1
only reason i can think of, they have to manage MANY games...... if this is just 1 team for this game and thats the only job :lol: :lol: :lol: they have it too easy and yes very lazy for a big paycheck :lol: Come on people spend MILLIONS of dollars per year on this game, Dont we deserve better?

Friday, April 24th 2020, 8:01am

Hello,

the date which had been put was the initial date for the big update where administration has announced the merge between COM and PL. However, this date was not the date of the merge.

Update already had been done at an earlier date and currently administration is working on the last remaining technical issues to guarantee a smooth merge for everyone.

As soon as there is any schedule available we will lt you know or just follow the news.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 3:57am

fake news...

merge has been delayed due to covid-19 :sleeping: