You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 8:16pm

I am sick of this kind of acts.

Hey i made an experiment about raiding.

here is conclusions;

my second attempt raiding; click here.

my clannie second attempt raiding; click here.

our first attempt stopped by mage too but i lost the fight's links. We didnt continue because they used mirror on my clannie ( 2nd attempt )

And what happens if magmar raids?

VerginaSun's fights ( you all know who is he :) ) click here ( 4 free scalps )

Click here ( 3 free scalps )

Click here ( 4 scalps )

Click here ( 3 scalps )

i couldnt find the other links but it continues like this one.

Here is unpopuler opinion as i observed:

codarck and jeff7u7 one of vergina's friends. Cuz they are keep joining and die instant. ( without using elixir etc) doesnt matter how many times they die to him. They just never stop joining. After i worn them ( a lil bit sarcastic like "are you friend of him?" ) no response ofc :p they go to luan coast and steppe vista. and leave the game. Now i cant see them online anymore. Ofc thats doesnt mean they are friend or anything but i think you should search this.

And another thing about cheatin. ragnarbrok used 5 pocket when we are at 4 level arena. i reported it with fight log etc but nothing happened.

And the last thing, please as a human learn how to fight. at 3-4 level you are just destroying powerscale because you join fights without permission. You think yourself worthy opponents against 5 level but you are not :D not yet...
Dr Hanasomay

Friday, April 24th 2020, 6:30am

can u please show us screenshots of ragnarbrok and his 5 pockets :D

Friday, April 24th 2020, 8:08am

If there is anything you want to report because you believe any rule is broken, please use the correct threads or contacts for it:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34461

http://warofdragons.com/clan_info.php?clan_id=18

That is where you should address your reports to including your proofs of the violation you are accusing other players.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 3:32am

If there is anything you want to report because you believe any rule is broken, please use the correct threads or contacts for it:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34461

http://warofdragons.com/clan_info.php?clan_id=18

That is where you should address your reports to including your proofs of the violation you are accusing other players.
Do what she said and they'll be investigated.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 2:39am

hi there DR .. about ur raiding
i see noting wrong with the fight links you provided...u raid , attak a mag, he stalls for help and they pile on ,trow sumons so they wont die to you. i have raided plenty of times .. even got a VIP pass from the boat capn ..lol
mags on the other hand have an endless sea of naked hunters to kill and yes probably many friends with alts to jump on their sword to feed em. theres verry little to do about it as trying to prove it to guards is difficult

as your 5 pocket friend... IF he had elite rank .. he actualy had 8 pockets as ranked belt give u extra 2 eatch if ur fighting with only 4 then i recomend u get belts

i know this is mabe not what u want to hear or not as helpfull as u wished
but i do wish u the best of luck
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 5:50am

corecting a mistake
you a right if u where on lvl4, elite ranked belts are lvl5 item ..my bad havent been at those lvls in a verry long time :/
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 5:46pm

corecting a mistake
you a right if u where on lvl4, elite ranked belts are lvl5 item ..my bad havent been at those lvls in a verry long time :/
Yes the belts are for 5 level. And about raiding, i dont complain about getting stall or killed or anything. All i wanna say is, human should do the same. Instead of stalling and calling help, they just join fight and gave their scalps. And its strange if they dont use any elixir to stay alive :) i hope you get what i say. Thanks for your comment tho ^^
Dr Hanasomay