You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 4:36pm

New battlefield idea i think most players will like :)

Hello :)
As it seems no one (players nor admins) cares about battlefields in general and we all know there aren't many players left in the game, I've had an idea which i'm sure 90% of players will like:

I think all old useless battlefields like tallar, crystalline caves, arena and temple should be removed from the game. They should completely disappear from the battlefields page. There will be only a "new" one battlefield: magic storm in plateau running 24/7. Someone might complain now "hEy bUt It wOuLd bE UnBaLanCeD fOr NoN mAgEs" ; it's true indeed, as we all know non mages have less slots and, even with magic storm, they hit less than mages and warmages. The solution is very easy: give them 20 slots each, plus a special glaze with 200% damage and ofc a 400% valour buff, as now they aren't gaining enough valour ofc. You can also nerf the damage mages cast to them and why not, if in a battle they do more than 50% of their damage to low levels, give them some negative valour for bullying them :)
The last problem is that there are quests which can be done only in bfs and not in plateau. A solution mighy be to allow players completing them by paying 50 diamonds each :)
Pls i expect a lot of +1 +1 +1!1!1!
Oh and thanx for making magic storm in plateau running every week :worship:

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 4:54pm

Wow, such incredible ideas, can't help but agree.
However there is one flaw here, you seem to have priced completing quests at only 50 diamonds each, I believe a better price would be 500 diamonds each, after all the is a hardcore game and not for casual players.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 4:57pm

I totally 100% agree with this statement. Poor low levels should be able to dominate all of the battlefields because they choose to stay low level and never actually level up. I mean imagine the pain, the suffering they have to have because some cheaters decided to level up before them! How dare they!

We need a new battlefield: Special Snowflake Plateau of Silence: for anyone below level 10 (including players of level 10) to be able to reach those filthy players above level 10.
The rules are simple:
-Level 10 and below receive 400% valor.
-They receive a special glaze that never ever gets reflected or blundered by war mages.
-The glaze prevents all damage, including physical and magic from players above level 10
-The war mages MUST go there at least 5 hours a day otherwise they will start to lose valor, amount of scalps and ranks when valor reaches 0.
-When level 10 players kill a high level, they receive 100 scalps instead of 1.
-After every fight, they should be able to get 10 chests received by glory and every chest should include at least one Rare Precious Trunk. This should be done especially for UltimateGameman because let's face it, he's the best player in this game.

These are what we want. If you, admin, don't listen to us, you will see our wrath. By our wrath I mean going to forums and creating a thread and spamming it with "We want to have non-break!" in the worst English imaginable.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 5:21pm

Nah lets pay 5000 diamond for each cc quest, agudar and tallaar feast
Dr Hanasomay

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 7:49pm

i realized i just wasted 10 minutes of my life writing this post. when is the last time an admin replied to anything like this? lisad in 2018 maybe?

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 11:34pm

W :shuffle: hat do you think of an interserver Magic Storm on plateau event?

we could put several classes. example :

- lvl 1 to lvl 5
- lvl 6 to lvl 10
- lvl 11 to lvl 15
- lvl 16 to lvl 20

It would also be necessary to delete the event from the classic plateau and the ancient plateau, so that everyone who wants to join the event will only have to go to the plateau that corresponds to it.

This method could stop crying small levels but also mages.

Small levels don't like to fight against too powerful mages because they feel not very competitive.

Mages don't like fighting with little lvls because they see them as an obstacle, without counting all the times when big battles are destroyed by small lvls.

By creating an interserver interface, everyone will be satisfied; because there will surely be enough people at all the lvls to have fun !

:shuffle:

Monday, May 11th 2020, 9:51am

what an idea. pls create new game, which only u will play apparently if u have such amazingly genius ideas. ggwp. another step towards crapdom

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 3:47pm

I agree with Hakan's ''Special Snowflake Plateau of Silence'' but only if you make it run 24/7 :thumbsup:

Poor game, the only missing step seems to be moving starting location from klesva/chernag to plateau of silence, this way people can start leechig valor earlier

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 4:24pm

I agree with Hakan's ''Special Snowflake Plateau of Silence'' but only if you make it run 24/7 :thumbsup:

Poor game, the only missing step seems to be moving starting location from klesva/chernag to plateau of silence, this way people can start leechig valor earlier
+11111111111111111111
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.