You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Innos" started this thread

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 6:04pm

Hey!

Hi!

i have a great idea :yes:

maybe for for ** finally merge servers you taked about it months ago that i will happen some time,and knowing that devolpers probaly are in home 24/7 + the coronavirus going around you cant really leave so dont be ** and maybe do the merge

i know its fun doing dia events all the time but maybe give ppl something they want,why even speak about something that wont happen soon :drop:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 11th 2020, 9:22am)

Monday, May 11th 2020, 9:24am

Merge will happen once all possible technical issues are eliminated and a smooth merge can be achieved. You will be informed in time when it finally will happen.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, May 11th 2020, 7:12pm

What do you mean give people what they want? If your head wasn't so far up Sith's 50+ year old safe (man, he should change that. It's too old you know, the locks don't work and it's rusty as hell), you'd realize nobody wanted to merge with PL in the first place. Nobody is waiting impatiently for it and nobody sure as hell asked for it.

By "people" if you mean your clan, then it still doesn't make any difference since you all are just a bunch of nobodies.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (May 12th 2020, 8:54am)

• "Innos" started this thread

Monday, May 11th 2020, 9:45pm

What do you mean give people what they want? If your head wasn't so far up Sith's 50+ year old safe (man, he should change that. It's too old you know, the locks don't work and it's rusty as hell), you'd realize nobody wanted to merge with PL in the first place. Nobody is waiting impatiently for it and nobody sure as hell asked for it.

By "people" if you mean the MildlyShadowySide clan, then it still doesn't make any difference since you all are just a bunch of nobodies.

First of all dont bring up any player names that arent here
I'm talking to players aren't rats like you who only goes to forum everyday to give his worthless opinion and of course many people are waiting for marriage as it's really the only way to get more players on the same server as no really on one register, maybe some mags ** aren't happy about merging that's understandable because you probably know your ass will hurt everyday and if anything what do you mean WE this is com server and you are ** so don't even speak
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (May 12th 2020, 8:50am)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, May 11th 2020, 10:38pm

Someone's having a mental breakdown lol. It was the Sith comment, wasn't it? You poor thing. I love the racist touch at the end, it's just perfect.

Anyways I stand by what I said, nobody wanted it and I never said "we" you dummee dum dum, read what I wrote before getting ultra butthurt. Then again you're in Sith's clan, what should I expect from you other than that amirite? Since your leader can't handle getting two shot killed by a guy who had no effects other than a destructor on him lol.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 8:52am

This thread will now be closed.

Please note racist remarks will not be tolerated.