You are not logged in.

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:47pm

Lvl 19-20 Ruins

I would like to propose that we can try to make this area at peace again? Both sides have suffered enough from not being able to hunt and as it does not matter much to me im trying to help others achieve this goal, so that being said can mags and humans agree to make this area a hunt zone again or do we continue to kill each other?

I myself will give it a few days of forgiveness to see what happens but if i get attacked/cursed ect i will just assume we are keeping it an attack place and i will kill all friends or not. So what do we say? :drink:

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:54pm

I agree with you to keep Ruins safe zone , as all players can hunt.
No attack from my side in that area.
Want pvp, come chaotic or BF.

Monday, May 25th 2020, 9:02pm

Agree

But what if someone keep attacking? who will stop it or how do we keep that area safe zone?

Monday, May 25th 2020, 9:03pm

Humans kill humans, Mags kill Mags

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 12:20pm

Let's give it a shot, why not.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, August 23rd 2020, 7:29pm

To humans that didnt get msg yet, there wont be safe hunting in Ruins do to Zuko attacking and cursing mags.
How you make him him stop - is up to you
When he do stop - we can go back to safe hunting is we had last few months

Sunday, August 23rd 2020, 10:39pm

We wont attack in ruins for now

Sunday, August 23rd 2020, 11:11pm

Nice picture of you acro , yeah we won't attack for now :)

Sunday, August 23rd 2020, 11:13pm

well nothing like always, it was nice while it lasted. to hunt lvl 19 and wait for lvl 21 to be free "almost never" GL :) sorry for my English, this is how google translates

Sunday, August 23rd 2020, 11:14pm

I assure you we can repete process of cursing and staling humans if you start attacking again . And i hope next time time they will re-cursse you every Dusk Luck they get.
I will stop now and ask rest players to stop too
happy hunt

Sunday, August 23rd 2020, 11:31pm

I just got cursed and my fights are hampered, I won't say anything for the moment but if it starts again tomorrow I will spell all the mags
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=53976546784292

Sunday, August 23rd 2020, 11:33pm

I curse you before that two agree to stop, there no more cursing in there

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 11:31am

If you guys wanna fight and curse at a zone where both wanna hunt then you just go forward. None will stop you.

Zuko, acro, Totok. Its always someone that start and always someone that threat. Your maybe right but in the end your wrong.

With your actions you upset many players. Good players that never start a fight but get messed up by fighting your fights.
Those that never attack and just wanna earn some gold. These people you won't hear.

Acro for me your crying about something what you did in the past to many players. Come with solutions instead of attackings. You will see that you will get better results.

For admins its just one click. None attack and none curse easly done and no one need to complain.

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 10:14pm

Admins won't change a thing with mobs, they need you to paypal, not hunt, so that not an option.

I'm fine with what you think of me, won't lose a sleep over it I simply want to hunt 20 scorps

When I come back to game, I realize we have very interesting way on hunt in Ruins, 80% of time there was mainly humans, because time to time mags was attacked …. if you think that will continue, I will disappoint you – or we find way how to work this out on 2 sides, or there won't be hunting just for one race. Yes, there always be accidents, no one jumping right away and start killing/throw neg effects. Yesterday we have slip from us and from you, we fix it and is you see ppl hunt in peace.

One more fact, players that attack, curse there is ALWAYS someone that don’t hunt in Ruins at all, so if you cannot talk to them and too scare to use inviz and throw them neg effect. I can always transfer to your side and make sure that there won't be hunt on 21, buy stall them or mob. I really don’t want to do that, I'm a noob that miss 2-3 years in game and have a lot to work on it, but if ppl thinks that free scalps worth a risk, hey I will do what I have to.

However, we can always try to fix this by taking first) :drink: