You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 3:32pm

ban attack rule abusers!

i know most likely admins wont ever see this and it was already proposed too, but yesterday night i was automatically cursed as i attacked a level 7, even if i had provocation, as that fool still complained hoping i didnt have screenshot. plus some guard invented a new rule and 15 hours passed before i was released, but im not complaining for this, just make a warning system to discourage people who provoked to still complain, hoping the person in case didnt take ss :worship:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 3:45pm

Straight up remove the attack rule.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 6:22pm

that would be too good and maybe would make some lv 5 6 level up and stop hunting for some pennys

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 3:22pm

§14. Deceit

It is not allowed:

1. General
    1. To deceive a player with the goal of receiving or selling an item,
    2. To deceive a trade partner about the characteristics of an item,
    3. Deceit, delusion or concealing information from the administration or the guards
    4. Deceit and delusion in the name of the administration
    5. The forgery of evidence

2. Trying to deceit can be punished according to §14-1.

the question now is, why dont they get any punishment?

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, 2:03am

best thing to do is get a warrant first show the screenshot to a guard, get the all clear to go kill them and give the guard a link to the fight afterwards then if the culprit does whine about it you are covered.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, 2:45am

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=36190

Been there, done that and as usual, nothing happens.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, 9:22am

Cry more, sith. Hahahahahaha. Your opinions are no different than your personality.

Hint: You have two of them in your forum pic.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.