You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 4:01pm

A new style has just started in the game!

Some players (14 15 16 levels) open their decks abd their loot is stolen by 20 levels. Then, those 20 levels send what they drop to the owner of the deck.
is this not something forbidden by the game rules or I am wrong?
If this is something allowed, please announce it with a text so that everyone can be aware of it. If this is not allowed, and then inform people about not to do it again

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 4:47pm

Those players open decks and the drop is theirs, so the people with most damage (gee whiz level 20, highest level, highest damage output in the game and the easiest way to secure a loot by making a team and dealing more damage than anyone or simply hitting more than anyone solo) get the loot, then send it to the owner, that's how it worked before, that's how it works now.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 5:20pm

14 15 levels 5 people can hit the team and 20 level 1 person is not a problem

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 10:52pm

if this is against game rules, then can you write which one it breaks?
i do this myself, because if i let level 20 group take my bird's loot then i can get level 20 drops instead of only up to 16/17 (depending on group leader) so i can maybe make a return on my investment of the deck before 2 years go by

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 11:59pm

if this is against game rules, then can you write which one it breaks?
i do this myself, because if i let level 20 group take my bird's loot then i can get level 20 drops instead of only up to 16/17 (depending on group leader) so i can maybe make a return on my investment of the deck before 2 years go by

Possibly the powerleveling rules. There is an exchange of actual items only from one party. However, I think this can be interpreted different ways by different people. Here are the two ways I view it:

[list=1][Player A summons the deck and provides a "service" of reputation for Player B, who takes the loot and then gives it to Player A. The loot traded for the "service" could be considered an equal trade.]
[list=2][Admins/Guards may determine that if Player A wants the loot from their summon, then their group must do the most damage to earn it. If that's the case and Player B gets the loot as a drop and gives it to Player A, then there was a transfer of possibly 20-400g (depending on the drop) and that is counted towards the powerleveling threshold.]
[/list]

Powerleveling Rules (Item 9)

Friday, June 26th 2020, 12:01am

Looks like I was a little ambitious with the numbered list lol

Friday, June 26th 2020, 1:02am

it is the standard way on RU servers anyway, so if it were against the rules then i think people would know from there

Friday, June 26th 2020, 8:55am

How does it give you 20 level lots? Let's say he stole the booty, no thief will give it back
6. Power leveling: free transfer of game money and/or items, that exceeds the recipient's level limit ( power leveling threshold ) described below and was not paid back within 10 days.
Power levelling threshold is considered to be exceeded and punishable if the total sum of transferred game money/goods for free is greater then:

600 for level 14 characters
700 for level 15 characters
800 for level 16 characters
1000 for level 17 characters and above

20 level If she sends 3 mail (20 Shaissar's Retribution Amulet) (800 for level 16 characters) = +- 1000gold

Friday, June 26th 2020, 3:12pm

It is not "stole" or "thief" if i tell my level 20s in clan "i'm opening my deck, are you free to take loot?"
I call the bird, it's my bird, it's my loot, my clan gives it to me after.
As far as I'm concerned, the loot never belonged to the group doing damage, it belongs to me, so there is no powerleveling.
Plus if it were against game rules then I and many others would be jailed already.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:15pm

It is not "stole" or "thief" if i tell my level 20s in clan "i'm opening my deck, are you free to take loot?"
As far as I'm concerned, the loot never belonged to the group doing damage, it belongs to me, so there is no powerleveling.
Plus if it were against game rules then I and many others would be jailed already.

I agree with this. I think the loot should belong to the card deck holder by default.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:27pm

Your clan gives it to you, but once the limits are over, it's okay.

(ıf this is something allowed, please announce it with a text so that everyone can be aware of it. If this is not allowed, and then inform people about not to do it again )

it says very clearly here

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:32pm

I agree with this. I think the loot should belong to the card deck holder by default.

but the cardholder knowingly steals the lot.
I want it back then I think it's not fair