You are not logged in.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 12:37pm

simple mage guide

hi,

i've seen way too many frens, they play this game for long but staying lvl 6-10, (lvl 1-5 is trial lvls and fraud char swarms... plz the veteran/ multis keep an eye on this... :D )

doing daily, picking, pvp rank, rep...

and since it's hard to kinda do the non- paypal as a challenge...

they stuck at lvl 6-10... bad, well, in my mind...

----

but he essence and most wonderful part of this game is mage...

----

so here is a simple lvl 11 mage guide...

it's not for good advantage pvp players,

just for enjoying the best part of wod - mage!

follow this guide you'd find 1 thing superbly easier: getting cash

and like one of my friend said: everything at mage is easy, or easier...

----

goal: hunting lvl 10 scorpion

need: 1. mage gear at lvl 11, the chest and pants, buy chess is like 50g per from mage of lvl 11-17 or 16 i think?

also you need few g (game cash) to learn mage cast at lvl 11, less than 10g i think

and using BC and Dodger or even HW are all ok...

2. vertsida buff, and more if you like, check ---> http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=31920

3. exp. tower, trust me, lvl 11 isn't very long, use at least blue tower, to reduce exp. gain, and well, since it's simple mage guide... green is ok as well!

how to: just press main cast... 1 button.. boom boom boom boom, the mob is like 1700 hp, 10 casts i think it's dead, you do not need penetration (mage attribute)

ok, as talking between me and some of my frens in game... this would grant you like 4000- 7000g at lvl 11... pure cash drop... not to mention lvl 10 scorpion drops tons of chests... and ee.. and other stuff...

good simple start eh :snowball:

----

and if you fancy of punishing lvl 10 Kroffs or Eldive (at boe den map, they hard right? ever got add when picking? lol ), join the 1/2 choice rep, it's main mage rep, you can ask any mage/ mentor which to join for the best,

since the mob hunting is bit different - Eldive has a magic shield so 1st 2 or 3 casts won't do dmg to their hp,

and Kroffdor has physical shield to break so have to do magic dmg till the end...

and you will need 40 penetration from lvl 11 mage rings (check ---> http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…lets#post264472 for so many ways to get mage rings& amulets)

or valor rank bezel (at least Hero rank for 30 pen bezel on gloves) , and yes 30 pen works too... simple!

don't have valor? simple as well: do 386 or 283 battle fields... or ignore it... at lvl 11 you can do abyss every 3 hrs or so each day... i did like 9 ranks up when i got lvl 11... 8o
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, June 26th 2020, 12:43pm

but he essence and most wonderful part of this game is mage...

buy chess is like 50g per

and using BC and Dodger or even HW are all ok...

the,

buying,

or,

:speak: typos

Friday, June 26th 2020, 2:01pm

nice guide

Friday, June 26th 2020, 2:07pm

That's all right (and for hw don't forget to buy sacrificial power) :knight:

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 11:21am

Game...

I Love this game cas, there is no end !!! :smile:

Monday, August 10th 2020, 1:17pm

hi,

i wanna add:

how to test if your mage char is ok for hunting?

use physical hit :D with purple power pot, see how much you hit non- crit on mob,

then switch to magic, check non- crit casts only,

make sure magic dmg > your physical hit dmg 8o :thumbup:

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 7:59am

dont forget, some instances/superbeings get way easier as mage, i neglected juggernauts until mage, been making decent progress whenever im not too lazy

Sunday, September 27th 2020, 4:12am

add:

blue tablet at lvl 11 -Wisdom+ Mana, helps so much...

40g per should do

Monday, September 28th 2020, 10:12am

add:

40g per should do
40g per? plop in an offer for 5g on exchange and wait, got most of the blue tablets for that price in a day, life took the longest at 3 days

Wednesday, September 30th 2020, 11:15am

add:

40g per should do
40g per? plop in an offer for 5g on exchange and wait, got most of the blue tablets for that price in a day, life took the longest at 3 days

ok, thanks for human side prices... :snowball:

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 8:18am

dont forget, some instances/superbeings get way easier as mage, i neglected juggernauts until mage, been making decent progress whenever im not too lazy

yep but cannot trade sb loots when reaching higher lvls

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 11:30am

yep but cannot trade sb loots when reaching higher lvls
true, but QS is needed for gnome runes anyways, coins for jewelry and valuable coins for helmets from those.
+ SB themselves give decent money and mostly blue- purple mount coins.

Saturday, October 31st 2020, 10:46pm

yes plus making mirror for city rep and merc rep summons
--------
forum is fun and benefiting with lots of info

Tuesday, June 1st 2021, 3:55am

to sum up bit for lvl 11- 12 mages, (cause at lvl 13 new rep Astral hunters will grant new buff)

800 wisdom without buff is the start, you'd feel easy hunting mobs, try 1 or 2 runes for chest or/ and pants :wink:
(less than 800 wisdom is like hitting physical like lvl 10)

when your wisdom reaches 900 without any buff, it's really easy,

when fully buffed reaching 1100+ wisdom, feast :xmasparty:

plus, always remember you'd need penetration at least 40 to hunt mobs, 100 better and mostly enough :woot:

Saturday, April 16th 2022, 6:31am

and when is your mage pretty ok to advance into good pvp or ranking in various pvp events?

1 standard to test: solo the Exiles' , if you do Not die at the 9 doors towards 1st boss (use orbs or without, up to you oh and try solo 1st boss, fun, rewarding) , till looting 1st boss, you're a good mage... :woody:

too hard? np, remember, this is simple mage guide, right:
let's keep farming Magish... solo Magish is hard as well cause of its unique skill and the red charm scrolls that must- obtain inside instance... hmm...

Tuesday, July 19th 2022, 3:26am

oh and penetration and wisdom works the same in hunting,

cause you'd find adding 40 pen or 30 pen is the same dmg with a 30 wisdom ring at lvl 11,

amulets be for lvl 12 but the same, be it with lvl 11 or 12 mobs,
if you're lvl 11 or 12, you surely will need 140 pen or for lvl 13 mob,

i also tested in Troll instance (custodian rep), i did many lvl 15 or 16 supervisor...(last cave) as i am lvl 12, till that pen is a must as i used 170 pen and still got partial magic resist, and concentration is also needed for higher lvl mobs like more than 3 levels or more (right, not 2, 2 is ok still ok for concentration lol ) of your own.

if Not for specific use like in pvp you sometimes need high pen, use pen ring at lvl 11, and at lvl 12 you can have your own preference and test them, all out :snowball:

Tuesday, July 19th 2022, 3:30am

if you're lvl 11 or 12, you surely will need 140 pen or for lvl 13 mob,

will need 140 pen or more for lvl 13 mob *

and peace :xmasparty: