You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, June 29th 2020, 10:43am

Common questions about rules and safe game play

If you have a question that does not fit the other threads on this forum, please post here your question.

Please check first if your question cant be answered in the other threads on this forum or was already answered in this post.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, September 11th 2020, 7:38am

Goodmorning i need help urgently, yesterday as you alreay know i was cursed for mulplayer but i never use the other pg to made advantage for this. Please i don't know that was forbidden give to another person a pg that i never use. I would a second s
chance because i work so hard on the pg of Animal_Batista, and i heve many debits to pay with mi clannies,. I made a mistake 1 only mistske but i always played with onesty and integrity, give me a possibility of redemption, i can put on 25 diamonds if is necessary to save my pg. Unfortunately i have lost my work and i don't have 250 euros to go out of prison. Please delete my other pg but save Animal_Batista.

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 3:47pm

Dear LordOfNightmares i have some things to say. First thing : there are some news about my curse, i'm blocked in this situation for 15 days and i explain to you all the situation. Now sincerly can i have a possibility to be free?

Second question meanwhile you and the admin decided my destiny i would pay my debits wit my clan mates in this way: I give all my herbal mixtures to a member of my clan he sell that resuorces and give money back to my creditors. Please give me a quickly answer on this point.

Third question i had long time ago a human pg called Shawn Michaels but i don't remember my user and password, is possible do something to recover this credential?

Kind Regard
Animal Batista

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 8:48am

Details to curses and solution are not to be discussed in forums. Please contact Lordofnightmares or Magic_Unicorn93 to get an answer.

Friday, January 29th 2021, 4:53pm

the new ancient battlefield doesnt work qhen you get there you backpack is ampty and no armors and nothing to eat and you are the level you are in mormal game level 16 in my case

Monday, April 25th 2022, 7:36am

violation of the attack rules

please check
https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…=86382256151383

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…=89471849122098

No violations have occurred with these attacks. You can find the attack rules here

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 26th 2022, 7:49pm)

Tuesday, June 28th 2022, 10:42am

Reset Triumphal shop

The triumphal shop was not reset from the last clan war please fix it.

Has been reported!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 28th 2022, 5:48pm)

Tuesday, June 28th 2022, 9:33pm

Hi, why I have a curse? I do nothing wrong?

Please check this out....

Tyvm

Friday, July 1st 2022, 7:33am

Clan Wars bug

The distribution of points in yesterday's ClanWars is incorrect.

It cannot be that clans that won without a fight get more points than those that fought and won. And even then the scoring is different.

Please correct that otherwise the ClanWars is just a farce

You can read more about clan wars here. Essentially, the number of points gained for victory depends on the placement within the league table and the ranking of the opponent. If a clan participated, but no opponent was found/showed up, it still counts as a victory as otherwise it would be a disadvantage due to lack of participants.
Karbon has attached the following file:
  • clanwars.jpg (48.87 kB - 36 times downloaded - latest: Nov 20th 2023, 8:22pm)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 1st 2022, 10:44am)

Friday, July 1st 2022, 11:16am

The distribution of points in yesterday's ClanWars is incorrect.

It cannot be that clans that won without a fight get more points than those that fought and won. And even then the scoring is different.

Please correct that otherwise the ClanWars is just a farce

You can read more about clan wars here. Essentially, the number of points gained for victory depends on the placement within the league table and the ranking of the opponent. If a clan participated, but no opponent was found/showed up, it still counts as a victory as otherwise it would be a disadvantage due to lack of participants.
  • Clans will receive bonus points for the speed of completion of the Clan Battle. Bonus points are calculated as a percentage of the current arithmetic average u of encountered clans and are awarded in equal amounts:
  1. If the time of the battle is up to 180 minutes, then 0,15% from u will be given;
  2. If the time of battle is more than 180 minutes, then no bonus points will be given;
  3. In case when one of the teams didn't confirm their participation in the Clan Battles, no bonus points will be given;
  4. Clans will receive bonus points for taken islands. Bonus points will be given to the clan that haslost the battle for every taken island. The amount of the bonus has been increased and is 0,4% from the enemy's u.
so clans which fought regularly and won should get more points.
We only got 141 points even though we won all 5 islands.
Academy of Caos without a fight 312 points.
Prowess Guild without a fight 223 points.

There seems to be a little bit of confusion, so let me explain it further. Prior to yesterday's matches, these were the ranking:
1. Conquistadors [Match up: 1st Place vs 6th Place]
2. Prowess Guild [Match up: 2nd Place vs Unranked/Now 5th Place]
3. [...]
4. [...]
5. Academy of Chaos [Match up: 5th Place vs 4th Place]

At the start of a season, the points that clans receive for victory (whether by winning fights or an enemy forfeiting) is typically a large amount (also dependent on ranking of the opponent), to adjust for deviations in a clan's "actual" placement and to have them placed in the appropriate league. As both Prowess Guild and Academy of Chaos were lower in the rankings, and were matched up against clans who were closer to their former ranking placement, they recieved more points than you did for a first place victory. These victory points are given even in the case of a match up where an enemy did not show up to fight/did not have enough participants to fight.

Now, moving onto the bonus points factor. Bonus points are displayed in brackets within the statistics screen. You will be able to see that in your fight you received 1 bonus point: +142 (+1). As the other two clans won by an enemy forfeit (enemy not showing to battle), they did not receive such bonus points, as you can see here: Prowess Guild / Academy of Chaos.

As the season progresses, the number of points received for victory/defeat will naturally decrease as the deviation away from true scores reduces, which will reduce the likelihood of such situations.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 1st 2022, 11:52am)

Wednesday, August 24th 2022, 7:44am

No ClanWars Rewards

Unfortunately, it does not work with the rewards/blessings at Archivist Budugri.

Please fix the problem.

In the Registration Chambers, the archivists Budugri and Seimelu are already waiting for the winners.

Prize Pool Distribution
Gold League
Silver League
CertsGold CertsGold
Bronze League
CertsGold

Clans in the Golden League will also receive a 3 Clan war badge.

[b]You can receive a blessing from The Archivists untill 23:59, 23.09, 2022.
The blessing is valid for 30 days from the date it was received.[/b]

Wednesday, August 24th 2022, 10:49am

Hello, thank you for reporting this. It should be fixed now. If there still is any issue please let us know.

Saturday, August 27th 2022, 3:07pm

Inactive on 386 Battlefild

https://battle.drachenkrieg.de/instance_…234544&finish=0

13:33 - klav - (COM): i dont ress, [censored] for great cvommunication
13:33 - klav - (COM): nice lose:aploid:
13:33 - klav - (COM): [censored] all, really
13:34 - klav - (COM): dont weant win, [censored]
13:34 - klav - (COM): [censored], waht mor0ns i get al lthe time in cc
13:35 - klav - (COM) » Lady Nina (COM): can be 1-5, no one care
13:40 - klav - (COM) » Lady Nina (COM): all fight will be lose
13:41 - klav - (COM): so enjoy this cc, if no one want help...
13:41 - klav - (COM) » Lady Nina (COM): waste of time u send this, no one will help
13:42 - klav - (COM): still, u2 gonna lose
13:42 - klav - (COM): 3rd will come
13:42 - klav - (COM): see ya
13:43 - klav - (COM): thanks for cooperation

Please check this, he is 1 Hour 15 Minutes inactive on 386 BF
I feel this is extremely unfair to the other players.

Greetings
Karbon

Hello, thank you for the report. Someone will be in contact for further information.
Note: conversation censored to remove foul language, in line with forum rules.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Aug 28th 2022, 1:40am)

Monday, September 4th 2023, 10:09pm

Please check this

Please check this

Hello, I have been attacked by a human mage, he is lvl16 and I am lvl5 in Vurdaliya county,
magmar port.

Start of fight: 04.09.2023 21:17
https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=19969882430563&server_id=10

I would like to know if this is allowed or not. or justifies any violation of the rules on your part

will be handled

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Sep 5th 2023, 12:31pm)

Monday, November 20th 2023, 4:42pm

Language settings to Polish

(przepraszam - jakiś czas temu zamieściłem post napisany po polsku - już to poprawiam!) Witam - dawno mnie tu nie było, bo 2006 lub 2008 - właśnie zalogowałem się ponownie do gry zakładając tutaj konto. Wspomnienie tej gry. Zalogowałem się tutaj z angielskiej strony internetowej. (niestety Polska nie była dostępna w momencie przesyłania ankiety). Przeglądałem wpisy - nawet te z Facebooka, które piszą, że w ustawieniach można ustawić/zmienić język interfejsu gry na polski. Nie mogę tego znaleźć! Pytanie: Czy można ustawić język gry na polski (oryginalny polski interfejs)? Taki, który nie jest tłumaczony tylko przez samą przeglądarkę. To moje pytanie:)

Hello and welcome back. The two official languages of the game after the merges are English and German. You should still however be able to use the Polish interface by changing the language in your personal settings. To do this, please do the following:

• Click on the "Character" icon from the top menu bar then select the "personal" button.
  • At the bottom of this page you should now see an option which says "Interface Language".
  • Under this drop-down menu, you should see an option to select Polish.

Please feel free to drop a message in-game if you need further assistance.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 20th 2023, 5:01pm)

Monday, November 20th 2023, 5:38pm

I need help - second question

Ustawiłem to! Teraz mam problem - założyłem już dwa konta próbując znaleźć polski serwer. (z kim się kontaktować – dowolny adres lub dane kontaktowe)

The Polish server no longer exists. It was merged into COM in 2021.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 20th 2023, 8:19pm)