You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 3:52pm

Looter on Human Side

Hello fellow humans. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-olivier-1 This person keeps looting intentionally and also swears when we message him to get out of our fights. I recently earn coins/items by killing Pkhadds with Luan Tiger. I am greatful to guards that they do their best to silence this little guy. But i have to ask admins, why not ban him off the game? He is already cursed and prevents other players to play game by intruding and making most of us uncomfortable. He has been looting for all his life in the game as i know, so i think he enjoys intruding ppls fights and make them uneasy. So if i create a new/clean account and loot everyone for my pleasure i wont be get banned? If admins dont use their priviliges to ban this person out i am afraid i will do same thing as he does or leave the game. We are not NPCs here, we are players.

Pkhadds, Luan tiger etc. may seem toooo little compared to lvl20, but pls hear us out. I do not want to play a game and spend diamonds where other disrespectful pleayers can take advantage of me.

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 8:07pm

I dont want to play game and spend diamonds in game where low levels dont respect monsters and abuse mounts to do dirty job for them. Admins, please, do something with such disrespectful way naked fighters play. Its time for curses for intentional naked hunt!

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 11:02pm

Lol i see now that it is not too hard to reach lvl20 by looting :drink: if the shoe fits wear it.
I dont want to play game and spend diamonds in game where low levels dont respect monsters and abuse mounts to do dirty job for them. Admins, please, do something with such disrespectful way naked fighters play. Its time for curses for intentional naked hunt!

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 11:04pm

Thanks a lot. I hope it becomes clear for everyone. :worship:

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 7:33pm

sharing is caring :hug:

Sunday, July 5th 2020, 2:46am

Do more dmg to mob and the loot will be yours. (the tip is free)

Also a bonus one - this is far from right section to post this.
And another bonus one - doing professions atm, even couple lvls behind yours, will get you more money and a lot less trouble. (p.s. it also doesn't give exp)

That's some next lvl counceling.
Kudos

Monday, July 6th 2020, 12:55am

volkiea [5] 0 / 0 0 / 0 0 This appears to be the issue.

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 4:41pm

+1

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 4:50pm

Instead of showing your naked ass to monsters and looters - buy a purple tool and work professions. As Terra said - you'll make more gold and won't care aboubt looters.

Also looting is not against the game rules, it's as legal as naked hunt. You naked hunters abuse game bug which devs can't fix getting loot from monsters without doing any damage and getting any exp, and looters abuse same bug, so for normal players you're same. If admins ban looters then they should ban naked hunters too.

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 6:38pm

Naked hunting is a unintended side effect of having mounts. Looting is a unintended side effect of being able to naked hunt.
You can only deal with them ingame. Thats how it is.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 8:05am

Naked hunting is not unintended, there's no obvious thing in this game other than naked hunting being forced (And it makes sense up to some point if you're living in 2010). Level 2 riding is the most expensive one after level 6 and is equal to level 5. All riding skills except this cursed one is for some reason increasing gradually, for comparison, instead of 45-135-85-115-135-165 golds it would probably be 45-65-85-115-135-165 golds, Crion Zorb/Luan Tiger eats only 15 feed per use, for some reason the places you can resurrect are the closest ones to the area people can naked hunt without losing money 95% of the time, just sometimes your zorb will die or the mob will not give you a good enough reward, just res, move 1 space, attack mob, call your mount, rinse and repeat and "profit" by losing all that time and effort for the lowest amount of reward possible.

Looting is also intended, people who are dumb enough to invest all that time into trying to be rich with the lowest risk possible will surely get ripped off by people who are scummy enough to just make it hard for others to enjoy this game, waking up every day saying "oh boy, I'm gonna be a tumor today!" (which is something sithy boy always does thinking he's going to accomplish something he couldn't in 54 years of his life, poor guy) so that some people would be bored and just go buy some diamonds instead to close the gap with other better players.

tl;dr

Naked hunting bad
Looting bad but good
PoopySide clan trash
Loot naked hunters so they level up
For god's sakes stop crying about it in forums
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 8:11am

Edit: It's not Crion Zorb, it's Battle Zorb.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, July 16th 2020, 7:40am

Most damage gets the loot end of the story !!!
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 10:25am

we all hate looters but not as much as we hate resellers. please refrain from creating complain post if you resell for a living.

Cheers

:pinch: