You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 5:50pm

System Game Error - task for level 1: Militamen Healing

Good Day Admins and Management, :teacher:
I have a concern related to your game system of hunt mode which I have taken a quest from Klesva which is "Militamen Healing", after getting on quest. I already click the ICON of BEAR then I found nothing's to heal (any). I re-log and reload the page then nothings happened. I fight the lv1 monster: Kretch then I click again the Bear ICON after nothing's happened. :(

Another Subject
1. Game Graphics: (poor to load-out from the system)
with big maps such as: Free Meadow/ Settlement (buimar and Klesva)/ Paradise Corner/ Outskirt, not sizely / normal to a frame formats (which is poor)
2. Delay of Links: Linked areas are delay when the mouse pointer is on the passage location.
3. Ugly Sounds or Audion: a changes of game system due to the favor of nowadays graphic (when it comes they "block the attack").
Event: the event that occurs is often repeated or repeated. Like the Trade Fair, the ones sold inside are still the same and nothing changes, unlike that you can buy part of the quest item that can be created.
4. Emojis: Old emojis doesn't appeared.
5. Favor of mine: I like the old feature of Kretch lv1 up to Butcher - It seems the real kretch than todays feature like guard and the butcher like a robot :( really sad :stupid:

Critical Point: :splinter:
1. Fight mode: This is a serious level of a game, when the user already enters the battle mode the delay of load-outs, "no loading bars" which is connected, on how long the user takes for a seconds to get start. --- Tehy dont know that he already hits by someone (very poor)
2. Damage inflict: there's a moment that the amount of life of monster doesn't equal to the damage inflicted (records)
3. Amount of Money increase / decrease from Backpack: For Example, Link button for "effects" I have 2 Golds and when I Click for Link Button for "Items" I have only 1 Golds 80 silver. For Link of Misc Button: 2 Golds and Link button for Quest: 1 Golds and 80 Sillver. (Does not match)
4. Info Changes and see the Info of User: Regarding for a changes of amours / items - they include the stats of player. the monitoring of changes have not instantly appeared or shown to the "infos".

Take Noted: System is Crack/ Broke / they get bugs . :truce:
Old warofdragons system is Great and Legend ( no need to fix).

I hope they will fix this problem of the whole network of warofdragons. Thanks :woody:
I am a player only but the big impact is on reality. I like to be an Game Auditor ^^)

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 6:01pm

Navigator / Navigation 1 and 2

Navigator/ Navigation 1: is not linked at all. Which the link is block or no links entered due to the new system upgrade. (dead/close) --> easy to use version they have chooses by clicking on it instantly.

N 2: is not very useful (for me only) they need to click (check / unckeck the "check box" to proceed to the things you need to find.)

Getting Resources (For Any Profession): :mine:
Old 1: easy to reach the subject resources :yes: :beer: <--real cheers
vs
New 1: 2-3 dialogs appeared before to get start the process (+ delay )
I forgot those message inside the dialogs. :)