You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, June 29th 2020, 11:14am

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

Dear players.

This thread is dedicated to reporting quests with Russian texts in it.

If you encounter a quest that has Russian please submit a message here.

You message should include:

1) Title of the quest
2) Part of the quest that you see in Russian: dialogues, descriptions, goals, messages in chats, etc.
3) Examples if you can.

Your reports will be collected and sent to our localization team.

Thank you for cooperation.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 30th 2023, 1:55pm)

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 3:52pm

russian text......please translat

Магическая буря на арене3-20Магическая буря на арене
Time remaining until end of stage: 1d 20h 17min
Магическая буря, призванная волей богов войны, на время изменила правила сражений на арене.
- Во время боя появляются огненные и ледяные вихри, усиливающие и ослабляющие удары воителей.
- Битвы проходят 1 на 1 до счета в 3 очка.
- Уровневые группы строго разделены. :puke:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jul 14th 2020, 4:04pm)

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 11:42pm

RE: russian text......please translat

Магическая буря на арене3-20Магическая буря на арене
Time remaining until end of stage: 1d 20h 17min
Магическая буря, призванная волей богов войны, на время изменила правила сражений на арене.
- Во время боя появляются огненные и ледяные вихри, усиливающие и ослабляющие удары воителей.
- Битвы проходят 1 на 1 до счета в 3 очка.
- Уровневые группы строго разделены. :puke:

Magical storm, designed by the will of the gods of war, for a time changed the rules of battles in the arena.
- During the battle there are fiery and icy vortexes that amplify and weaken the blows of the warriors.
- Battles are held 1 on 1 before the score of 3 points.
- Level groups are strictly divided.
I'll look that up...

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 9:23pm

Russian text everywhere

Can somebody explain to me why there is Russian text in practically all popups (or alertboxes) ingame, when it was fine (=English) just a few days ago? Also the compass isn't working anymore because it sees to need kyrillic input now. - are we all expected to speak and write Russian now? Did anyone except me notice that? Or has the server been hacked ?

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 10:11pm

@Event_Horizon

There is currently a little bug due to works on the grahical content on all EU-Servers. Everything should be fixed by tonight though. Thank your for your understanding and patience.

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 12:00pm

there are still russian texts everywhere ..... how much longer? Inability sends greetings :grrrr:
Sequana:I was able to get to know your imiginative handling of the truth years ago

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 1:45am

one-armed bandit opened today with a mix of russian and english. still seems to work.

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 10:58am

I just saw it today:

10:50 Character ozelmaseeR [11] together with colleagues from the group were able to obtain Закрытый амулет Анлагрисы.

I think it say about the closed amulet for anlagrissa, but it is in russian.

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 4:29pm

Корабль торговца подвергся нападению пиратов! Морякам срочно требуется помощь всех доблестных воителей континента!

Can't read Russian & was too busy at the time to put it in a translator - but apparently it's the christmas boat battle?

Thanks admin :thumbup:
:smoke:

Sunday, February 14th 2021, 12:45am

[February - Awakening of Feelings!] Strange Sickness of Heart
A strange heart sickness forces you to seek counsel from the alchemist, but he claims that only the Consecrators can help you with this ailment. To learn the nature of your sickness, you must first visit a few residents and wish them a happy Valentine’s Day.

Passed: Return to Rubaddu the Consecrator and report your success.
Current goal: Go to к Givens and givehim 5 Complimentary Elixirs of Life.
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, March 5th 2021, 10:40pm

new stuff in profile

Active Broths
Отсутствуют
Уровень интоксикации
0/100Каждый отвар обладает определенным уровнем токсичности. Суммарная токсичность всех активных отваров не может превышать 100.
Отвары в наличии
Отсутствуют

- found in profile, click the helmet from main game frame after login to check backapck, instance, shadow etc.,

new tab is 'Broths'

Friday, March 5th 2021, 10:41pm

RE: new stuff in profile

Active Broths
Отсутствуют
Уровень интоксикации
0/100Каждый отвар обладает определенным уровнем токсичности. Суммарная токсичность всех активных отваров не может превышать 100.
Отвары в наличии
Отсутствуют

- found in profile, click the helmet from main game frame after login to check backapck, instance, shadow etc.,

new tab is 'Broths'

sry, just click backpack

Monday, March 8th 2021, 12:32am

00:30 Character xxxyyyzzz together with colleagues from the group were able to obtain Закрытый амулет Анлагрисы.

Thursday, July 8th 2021, 2:35am

The current Hot Chocolate quest is all russian
I'll look that up...

Thursday, July 8th 2021, 3:31am

Hot Chocolate (via Bing Translator)
Warrior, here a merchant from overseas countries brought a recipe for Hot Chocolate. Mmm... Delicious drink! I think if the tavern start to cook it, the visitors will not be away! Chocolate is a delicious dessert, and even a miracle drug for a warrior.
"Raises the index finger up."

That's it! And the ingredients for becoming the drink itself - eccentric, exotic: cocoa beans, cinnamon sticks, vanilla pods, fresh milk and air marshmallows.
"Winks you."
For my luck, the convoys with these goods disappeared in the forests of Fao. So if you hunt monsters or participate in battles on the battlefields, you can get everything you need to make hot chocolate. Well, or with other warriors to change. Chm... I can treat such a brave warrior, but only need all the products for cooking goodies to bring.
I'd love to try it! Moreover, I have all the ingredients for making hot chocolate.
I want to get 30 servings of Hot Chocolate at once for 10 sets of ingredients!
It will be interesting to try! As soon as I get all the ingredients according to the recipe - immediately to the inn!
I'll look that up...

Sunday, November 14th 2021, 6:30am

the interface on profile page to look at and cancel buffs is mortly russian text
I'll look that up...

Sunday, November 14th 2021, 4:37pm

Most of the shadow seal runes are in Russian. Please fix? .well:

Wednesday, November 17th 2021, 12:58am

Just to add to the above - I currently have 12 different assorted Shadow Rune Seals in my BP - only ONE is in English. :wall:

You have recently added a popup promotion in the last few days, then, added the same promotion in the LOCATION screen only yesterday to force home that initial popup, plus other ways to deviate from the game in the hope that we may purchase items. But I have absolutely ZERO inclination to purchase anything when many things are still not fixed or requests go ignored.

None of my money is going into a game that puts zero effort into fixing their long term errors.

You have a thread asking your players to inform you of bugs & Russian text, yet do nothing to address the information given.

Rant over - I think I'm going to quit reading and contributing to the forum as it just wears me down when I should be trying to enjoy the game. :cry:

Thursday, November 18th 2021, 1:53pm

Events Tab in Achievements has lots of achievements in Russian. I was checking out new event & noticed all the following.

Воздушный транспорт
Найдите яйцо пегаса и помогите детёнышу вылупиться.

Можно получить во время события «Детёныши из другого мира».

Это не пепел, он просто отдыхает!
Найдите яйцо феникса и помогите детёнышу вылупиться.

Мелкий и водяной, но уже дракон!
Найдите яйцо водяного дракона и помогите детёнышу вылупиться.

Виляет за девятерых
Найдите яйцо девятихвостой лисицы и помогите детёнышу вылупиться.

То ли кошка, то ли пташка
Найдите яйцо рангасского грифона и помогите детёнышу вылупиться.

Это чей такой ядовитый хво-остик?
Найдите яйцо мантикоры и помогите детёнышу вылупиться.

Жрёт как конь, зато красивый
Найдите яйцо черного единорога и помогите детёнышу вылупиться.

Saturday, March 26th 2022, 1:45am

One-Armed Bandit interface in game, and even the pic in game NEWS lol :snowball: