You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 12th 2023, 1:48pm

After todays technical update (12.09.23) I can't log in using the client.

I click enter on the client & before today it would then open a browser to fill in my log in email & password then it would fill in the client username automatically so I could then enter the game. Now it brings up a popup that is a blank white box so I can't enter the game on the client anymore.

I'm tried several things (update client, clear cache etc) but no luck so far.

:wall:
:smoke:

Wednesday, September 13th 2023, 5:24am

It is a pretty minor issue, but when visiting the Patron shop from the Warlord's menu; you exit to city square instead of back to the warlord's menu.

Friday, September 15th 2023, 3:44pm

After todays technical update "Fix", just thought I'd let admin/devs know I still cannot log into client. Same blank popup login screen as after the update on the 12th. :cry:

Saturday, September 16th 2023, 1:51pm

Regarding the above problem with logging in on client.
As a fix never came in yesterdays update I had a little play around & managed to find a different dwarfclient exe file in my system - simply swapping this for the current one resulted in the original PRE 12.09.23 update login "system" where on clicking login on the client it brings up a browser window to enter my email & password so I can now log in using the client with the relevany character again.

What your devs did is anyones guess .well:

You're welcome :drink: :lol:

Is this still actual?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 16th 2023, 11:22am)

Saturday, September 16th 2023, 1:53pm

*relevant

Tuesday, October 3rd 2023, 3:09pm

Wrong quest completion notice...

15:04 You've collected the required quantity of hides for the outfit. Quest - [8] Off with the Head.

The quest is actually called "Heads Down!" in my quest list.

in process / in Bearbeitung

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 16th 2023, 11:23am)

Wednesday, November 15th 2023, 11:32pm

Rosmarin in den Wiesen des Vergessens

Moin,
im Kompass und auf der Landkarte seht das es im Standort " Wiese des Vergessens" Rosmarin geben soll.
Laut dem folgendem Link und dem nich vorhanden sein ist dies aber nicht der Fall.
https://warofdragons.com/info/library/in…?obj=cat&id=352

Bitte korrigieren.
Mit freundlichem Gruß
The Wiking

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 16th 2023, 11:22am)

Friday, November 17th 2023, 1:28pm

Regarding the above problem with logging in on client.
As a fix never came in yesterdays update I had a little play around & managed to find a different dwarfclient exe file in my system - simply swapping this for the current one resulted in the original PRE 12.09.23 update login "system" where on clicking login on the client it brings up a browser window to enter my email & password so I can now log in using the client with the relevany character again.

What your devs did is anyones guess .well:

You're welcome :drink: :lol:

Is this still actual?

I don't know if the initial problem is still a thing as my fix - as stated - still works so I've not messed with it. I've learned that if something isn't broken, don't fix it. Good advice if you want it :wink: :lol:

We will consider it solved. Thank you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 17th 2023, 2:22pm)

Friday, November 17th 2023, 1:39pm

1. Complementary exract of power
2. https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=25793
3. This elixir should be lvl 19 as normal strong extract of power instead is for lvl20

This is intended

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 17th 2023, 1:44pm)

Saturday, November 18th 2023, 12:36pm

I cannot log into any broswer, only client.

When I click on continue, nothing happens, tried clearing cache across all broswers, deleting cookies, restarting pc, tried waiting a long time, logging out and back in does not help either.

As I am playing WoD in browser only, this seems to be a specific probelm with your Software, I would guess.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 19th 2023, 10:37pm)

Saturday, November 18th 2023, 5:12pm

Just bought every remaining guidebook & went to see wise man (pandrik) to activate them.

All good, except I still have a swamp heart guidebook in my inventory,
I have the achievement for reading it;-
4:25 pm From this moment forth, you can gather Swamp Hearts. Seized: Swamp Heart Guidebook 1 pcs.
4:25 pm Achievement accomplished "Swamp Heart Guidebook"

AND

the quest has been completed in the quest tab;-
Studying the 'Swamp Heart Guidebook'
With the help of the Guidebook found in the Old Library and the Wiseman's knowledge, you have learned the method of gathering Swamp Hearts.

So...

Can I drop the book in my backpack as it's taking up inventory space or will that affect anything?

When I click "use" on it, it just says the usual see the wiseman advice which I've obviously already done.

Thanks

Try to collect the Swam Heart once. If this will work, I think you can drop the book.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 19th 2023, 10:36pm)

Monday, November 20th 2023, 4:03am

Thanks, that's what I was thinking. I will keep the book until after I try for a swamp heart. Might be a while as busy with seasonal events.

:worship:

Monday, November 20th 2023, 1:35pm

1. Complementary exract of power
2. https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=25793
3. This elixir should be lvl 19 as normal strong extract of power instead is for lvl20

This is intended
Well intended or not it just doesn't make any sense to me. The same extract of power only difference one is transferable the other isn't, but it has same properties, even looks the same on the picture lol.

Monday, November 27th 2023, 9:18pm

Shadow of a Beast quest - Wrong Navigation

Shadow of a Beast quest asks player to go to Berrush the Demonologist.

When clicked on the name on the quest log, the navigation directs to Grand Fort Suburbs instead of Faytvor Suburbs.

Magmar side

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 27th 2023, 10:25pm)

Monday, December 11th 2023, 1:29am

delivering xmas presents does not satisfy Urchi's quest while the decorations do. both should work.
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, December 12th 2023, 4:43am

^^ I noticed once you trigger the urchi task satisfaction dialogue it doesn't then repeat itself each time you complete another quest. I do the northern ice, present, decorations & estate tree tasks in different order most days before collecting the urchi reward & the completion text only appears after the first quest I complete. :cool:

But I understand what you mean as the text usually comes up after each quest on previous events. Must have been tweaked I guess to not keep showing when it's already been satisfied. Or it's an intended bug :lol:

Tuesday, December 26th 2023, 9:56am

da steht : der Gegenstand verschwindet am Ende dewr Veranstaltung. Dann macht mal Kugel des Ressourcensammlers von Ergam

This issue is known and will be fixed with the next iteration of the event.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 26th 2023, 12:14pm)

Saturday, January 13th 2024, 9:34pm

Ling's Crown....

Confirm action "Breat Crown of Lingraonts"

Should be "Break"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Jan 14th 2024, 4:23pm)

Monday, January 22nd 2024, 6:00pm

quest mistake

Quest
Die persönliche Gunst des Emirs

Mistake:

Laufendes Ziel:Erhalte 40 Schaummetall, 6 Ragtichorn-Leder und 8 # ARTIFACT[40422,Holz]#. Kehre dann zurück zu Schmied Stawros.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Jan 28th 2024, 4:07pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2024, 8:33am

Jägerkugelsplitter,,,,das Event ist doch zu ende, aber dieser Schrott ist immer noch im Rucksack. Köpnnnt Ihr noch was anderes als lügen????