You are not logged in.

Thursday, September 3rd 2020, 7:52am

Admins !!!

Luck Glow

we all clearly can tell that winnings on Luck Glow was cut

This time on our side from big inning over 25 people and first super prize showed up 45 minutes after.

When previous events it took minutes to get super prize after beginning. Even though most of the time it was a crappy price we still enjoyed it.

Nice try to hold event on 50 –50% so more people tried to change the percentage however I think we all figure out is not moving no matter what we drop

Special Chests

When before we used to win super prizes on 3 to 5 Golden horseshoe, last few events show that we need at least 9 -11 Golden to win

So now people that login to hunt, want even bother because there're no interests in current events

We all understand that you need to make profit in diamonds ( players put real $ in game) however to get real profit there must be a progress in game that is not happening besides you cutting outcome of events.

If people lose interest in the events, they won't log in even to hunt. If you not here to kill the game please work with us instead to work against us

Thursday, September 3rd 2020, 8:47am

Dee server also have 50-50 on event :lol: :lol: real magic or somone take us for idiots ?

Thursday, September 3rd 2020, 8:48am

DE*(german)

Tuesday, September 15th 2020, 2:02pm

lol.. then i'm back to retirement from game ))) don't think this mess with my nerves :kiss2:

Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, 7:19pm

This game has become all about money making. the admins are there to do just that, they dont care about anyones opinion or reasoning. they just make news articles then go home.

Tuesday, January 19th 2021, 7:21am

dear acro! you are absolutely right ..

For example, last time I spent 5k gold and got 2 cards and 2 purple tools. (is there a sense to play again?)

chests .. 10 horseshoes = Lash of Renunciation or card, are these still rare prizes?

well, the short story above is just random .. ok ok ..

diamonds, when was the last time they were sold in a store? ok, we tried to get them from chests... like Purchase bonus 100 dias or 200g .. what we see now, for Purchase bonus you need 200.00 or 400 + you removed the Card essence.

the only interest is СС and temple, once a day!

hope someday we will enjoy game again.. but as sad as it sounds, I don't believe in it ...

with best wishes

ahl
only God can judge me.

Tuesday, January 19th 2021, 7:26am

P.S

@Acro I miss you!:)
only God can judge me.

Wednesday, November 3rd 2021, 4:08am

hey guys, sadly we all joined games that care less about players, I mean 2 years later I log in to Russian text in English speaking game ... but I'm glad i got to know all my friends here on two sides

Love you all :wink: