You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 8:29pm

Lvl 19-20 Ruins

Congrats to the mag that attack me while afk and holly while hunting in ruins, your mag friends can thank you for now having no peace for hunt :)

Good day :) :knight:

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 3:33am

again to vary the fool on duty, in the only place where you can hunt quite quietly. there will always be the good lvl 19 or zarlog :)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 11:38am

No idea who it is, and to be honest I don't care. All I care about is that if I or anyone in my clan get harmed there I'll retaliate in a heavier way. Someone causes a problem? You solve it with them, not include the entire race in this. If you do so, I'll not be afraid of helping this situation escalate faster.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 11:46am

i stop

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 2:57pm

Hakan nothing you could do to have stopped it anyway, but for sake of all who enjoy hunting there and Dest for stepping up i will not attack anyone there. But if this happens again endless war will break out there and i promise that

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 10:02pm

Well, Mighty, you are only a stupid noob. Going around attacking all players hunting but creating forum post to not to attack in lev 20 location :lol: just because you wanna hunt freely :-) ... and people agree with you :lol: just pathetic...

Friday, October 30th 2020, 8:13am

07:46 The enemy has sent a powerful curse on you! Received: The Evil Eye of Zara 1 pcs.
07:46 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to Akarulez.
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…96&server_id=10
Humans say that 1 is http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=- TmAc -
The other one is a noob that hunts as dodger, with a lv18 bracelet, bov and lv17 power triark..

Friday, October 30th 2020, 1:13pm

- Z E H İ R -: 13:00 The enemy has sent a powerful curse on you! Received: The Evil Eye of Zara 1 pcs.

So ?
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 3:08am

Idk shts all crazy over here atm guys