You are not logged in.

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 9:50am

Cloister hunting

Idk if happend to anyone else before but I just finished 1h hunting there and got 0 shadows,so not sure if some bug or admins just hate us and dont care for anything else except to get money,dear admins you cant get money if you dont work a bit on game :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 10:41am

It's not a bug, it's just how maths and "luck" (aka RNGesus) works. Think of it like this (Please note: this is not official info, I'm just speculating here): Every time you kill a monster, the game casts a die. If the die has a number equal to 5 or higher, you get a shadow, if not, you don't.
Basic maths suggest that you may or may not get 0 to infinite amount of shadows due to factors affecting how fast you kill the monsters and RNG working in your favor or not. If you kill 1 monster in 1 minute, then you will kill 60 monsters in 1 hour, if you kill 1 monster in 5 seconds, you will kill (theoretically) 720 monsters in 1 hour. Now, due to you killing about 12 times more monsters in the 2nd option, the chances of you getting shadows does not change. If the chances are x, then you will still get a shadow after every fight depending on that x, it's not affected by anything other than itself: the chances of you receiving a shadow after a fight. "Then what's the difference?" you ask? Well, the difference is, the die is cast 12 times more than the 1st option. In the 1st one, the die is cast 60 times, just 60. How many will you win? 0? 5? 10? All 60 of them? Maybe. 2nd option, how many will you win? 0? 5? 10? 60? 120? 240? 420 (blaze it)? 69 (eheheheh)? Who knows. The only thing left to do is just keep going. Keep trying and you will eventually get shadows. I remember using the 50 diamond ring (bring it back to 20 diamonds please) and using it during cloister, lo and behold, I get nothing. Because it happens, that's the only explanation.

Or something like that, I don't know, I can't be bothered to sit down and think about it, then go ahead and write a long paragraph on explaining how it works. It's just luck.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 12:51pm

well cant say you wrong or right but still admins dont care much about players,I see on lvl20 you allways fight bcz of hunt didnt saw admins fixed that,but Im pretty sure there is never any problem when you are buying diamonds,and yess stuff if god damn expensive,remmember last year black friday?

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 2:11pm

And? You're just saying the same stuff everyone's been saying for the past 5 years, maybe a few hundred people said it, just because you say it doesn't change anything other than the number of people saying it. That's happening all the time, nobody bats an eye. People who still buy diamonds keep buying diamonds no matter what, people who pay in-game currency to buy those diamonds via certificates from people who buy diamonds keep buying those certificates, the market regulates itself, everyone profits except the poor proletariat non-paying players. The people who don't buy diamonds, you have nothing to lose but your ball and chains! Use fatty salve and rise up! Seize the memes of production!

Where was I? Right. In short, you're not gonna change anything, the black friday sales will still be shizbeer and people who keep playing will keep playing because we're all addicted to this game. Just suck it and move on.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 5:34pm

yes Im saying the same thing,but you are right its not admins problem its just that we players are IDIOTS,lets stop playing for one day maybe? it would be great,maybe admins will notice but noo we cant agree about 1 damn thing and we start 'wars'