You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 10:51pm

Ban me from forum then, just another pissed off player trying to make game better. Kiss 50% of ur revenue goodbye on the COM side admins. Good day

Monday, October 26th 2020, 10:55pm

In the eleven + years of playing this game today!!!!!!!!!! Yes i said today I, for the first time agree with a human.
No matter who is to blame ADmins the Owner or whoever at what point do we see some progress?
Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Reputation 390, I don't even remember how long ago this stop going on.A rep that
we can't get anymore congrats to those that got badges.Vaults is another that stopped oh yeah! we have it 1
day a week Saturdays, when most ppl are out with family or at weekend event..These are problems that has been
going on for years and bothing resolved.Achievements were given to some and not to others Admins don't care so,
it doesn't get fixed.I remember when the rules change for bot hunting I dont care about that I have never used 1
never will but, if ppl get jailed for using it and that was the "fix", why the hell do we have a cap on them? The game
advertise to bring player to our game...Why? What does the game offer to the players?The answer is NOTHING!!
About what Hakan wrote I agree on most yes i know hard to believe but, the Admins are just employees. Employees
that I dont see what they are doing. What is their jobs? They do not fix lag issues with BF achievements or event.
Once again why are they here for?Guards jail and curse players.I havent seen a fun human vs mag Admin in plat event
in ages..All i see and feel thats a regular thing now is fairs and diamond promotion.Enjoy this post today when Admis
come tomorrow it will be gone that is one thing they are great at is deleting post they do not agree with.

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 12:39am

Nicely said Mayhem, and its the truth, all players are sick of the crap that you guys do nothing to fix, NOTHING at all. All you do do is sit there spinning on your thumb with it in ur arse and hope that we continue to pay into this game, well i say now to all my fellow PAYPALLERS stop giving this game money imediately and lets see how fast they fix these issues then.

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 6:04am

Nicely said Mayhem, and its the truth, all players are sick of the crap that you guys do nothing to fix, NOTHING at all. All you do do is sit there spinning on your thumb with it in ur arse and hope that we continue to pay into this game, well i say now to all my fellow PAYPALLERS stop giving this game money imediately and lets see how fast they fix these issues then.
+++

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 6:07am

No matter how anyone puts it, the admin/s is/are incompetent.

Forget about diamond events, they can have it daily, if it doesn't concern you, if you don't wanna purchase, then don't, no point whining about events that you're not interested in.

The incompetency is more to announcing something but no being able to execute. Also, when new Russian admins took over, it was said that we're gonna get whatever events RU is holding at the same time. That didn't happen, at least most. Don't announce something when you're not able to do or follow through it. Annivesary event starts on 25th? C'mon who are you joking with, we all know you people don't work (or at least bother to do anything) on weekends (unless maybe some major emergency).

Then again, you people/we all choose to play this game. If you don't like it, the door's this/that/whichever way, opened without any obstructions. As long as there are whales paypalling, the game/life goes on. Whine all you want. It's good at times to voice out, but it will hardly affect anything, if at all. C'mon people, you think anyone of concern reads all our crap in forum? Maybe the mods or some in the mid-tier do read and maybe they may convey certain concerns to the higher-ups, but mostly all your whines and complaints fall on death ears.

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 6:31am

Well hopefully enough players will agree before they close this because they think im oh so evil :P
:lol: definitely evil :lol:

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 9:18am

FIX THE DAMN GAME! you just suck poeple wallets dry and act like nothing has happened

++++++
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 1:53pm

Oops they did it again..cc and temples of the past 11mags 17 human and it doesn't start on cc.
Temples last i saw 3 mags 5 human and nothing.I have a question if anyone can answer please.
Why is it we don't have BF like before, that we can join when we want to and have the special
event for extra valor?

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 2:32pm

Oops they did it again..cc and temples of the past 11mags 17 human and it doesn't start on cc.
Temples last i saw 3 mags 5 human and nothing.I have a question if anyone can answer please.
Why is it we don't have BF like before, that we can join when we want to and have the special
event for extra valor?
i guess thats a suprise for anniversary:

We get those old battlefields back, where we fought 30 versus 30 in caves

:horse: :horse:

so queu guys, queu... :sneakers:

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 8:16pm

++
Not even going to Waste my breath over a Stupid arugment, :sleeping: