You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 3:16am

Hunting For lvl 20s

Ok let me try to ask politely and not seem like an A-Hole...

Can we please try to start communicating better for hunt? if you see 2 lvl 20s hunting 21 scorps write in main chat that you are waiting to hunt and then you can hunt for 1 hr after them, unless no one else wants to hunt and then u can continue your hunting on them, i think this sounds fair? Also max hunt continiously on lvl 21 scorps i think should be 2 hrs esp if you are using ocean buff that way u can egt ur full time in. But you cannot immediately start another 2 hr hunt with ocean as i know some of u will probably try to do this...I think this is a better way for us to try and hunt and allow more people to effectively hunt this monster...in meatimes while u wait hunt whatever u want who cares but whoever is hunting at that moment will know that u where waiting for 21s next so when almost done they will prv you or write u in main chat?

Hows this sound guys...can we not agree on something here?

:drink: :)

Tamam, kibarca sormaya çalışayım ve bir A-Hole gibi görünmüyorum ...

Lütfen av için daha iyi iletişim kurmaya başlayabilir miyiz? 21 akrep avlarken 2 lvl 20s görürseniz, ana sohbette avlanmayı beklediğinizi yazın ve onlardan sonra 1 saat avlayabilirsiniz, eğer kimse avlanmak istemezse ve onlardan avınıza devam edebilirsiniz, sanırım bunu adil geliyor? Ayrıca lvl 21 akreplerde sürekli maksimum avlanma 2 saat olmalıdır, eğer okyanus buff'ı bu şekilde kullanıyorsanız, tam zamanlı olarak girebilirsiniz. bunu yapmaya çalışın ... bence bu, bizim için daha iyi bir yol, avlamaya çalışmak ve daha fazla insanın bu canavarı etkili bir şekilde avlamasına izin vermek ... Bir sonraki 21 saniye beklediğinizi bilecek, bu yüzden neredeyse bittiğinde sizi prv yapacaklar veya ana sohbette u yazacaklar?

Bu nasıl görünüyor çocuklar ... burada bir konuda anlaşamayabilir miyiz?

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 3:19am

We start war hoping for change, but maybe is wrong of us and maybe we not always need war to change things? So here i am hoping maybe we can talk and have everyones views.