You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 9th 2020, 1:41pm

Timeless chest of the inventor

Any idea what we can get from this?
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…rtikul_id=34351

Bought it out of curiosity. 1st use gave me

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=750589904

Does everyone get different stuff or is it same for everyone?

Monday, November 9th 2020, 2:22pm

Monday, November 9th 2020, 6:45pm

havent seen that summon before, where is that from normally?

Monday, November 9th 2020, 7:59pm

Lets make this into a post about who gets what :) so we know what possibilities are GOOD LUCK

Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 1:05am

01:02 XXX » zAquisgran: 01:02 Received: Argor the Dueller Amulet of Call 3 pcs.
(no, NOT VerginaSun, someone else got same)

Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 6:20am

Interesting thing here. I Noticed that the first day we all got random items ranging from not rare-very rare..... and now the second day we are all getting those red amulets that assist in battle... I wonder what the trend on this is. First day = monday not rare-very rare, tuesday - red assist amulets??

Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 6:29am

Also noticed you can use it 14 times, but in 120 days.... I wonder if waiting longer increases luck, or maybe variety of stuff you can recieve?

or maybe its all completely random :smile:

Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 6:36am

in the text it says it can be opened 13 times but interact screen had 14 at start ?(

Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 9:31am

I Noticed that the first day we all got random items ranging from not rare-very rare..... and now the second day we are all getting those red amulets that assist in battle...

It's still random... 01:14 Received: Yeti Leader Reincarnation Elixir 1 pcs.