You are not logged in.

Monday, November 16th 2020, 6:48am

Humans being cheated for with stun rate and crit rate.....

Please explain to me how humans have like a 75% higher stun and crit rate during plat event? It's bs and you admins doing it because the whiny little babies cry to you all the time. Time to grow a pair and tell them to shut up instead of cheating for them. I just had a human stun me in fight drink a pot and still have 2 hits left on that stun and it was a regular fricking stun not a bear blow one. Come on stop cheating for these whining babies. :nono:

Monday, November 16th 2020, 8:54am

I have the same feeling about mags, stunned 6+ times in a fight, half the time not even by bear blow. Almost makes me feel like its all random

Monday, November 16th 2020, 9:06am

I could tell you the same thing

Monday, November 16th 2020, 6:06pm

This plateau was special with stuns :D Rock skin, stun hat, 13th anniversary bless stun effect... Ive seen people die without combo hit on them.
Fair and square I think there was just to many stun effects thats why all felt like getting humiliated :D

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 6:50pm

+1
Yesterday I attacked a lv 9 human, and my bear didn't even stun him once, while his bear stunned me a few times, so I had to call for help! Pathetic but also unfair :truce: We magmars always knew, that admins make humans stronger because they like humans more than magmars! We all know from this story that poor good humans lived in the world of Feo and then bad evil magmars came from a volcano and attacked them :teacher: And admins think good must destroy the evil and they help humans! :teacher: It's fact, as I said before - it says in the official history page so you can't argue with it!