You are not logged in.

• "lol666" started this thread

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 8:58am

Really dumb question about diamond certificate event

Didn't played for a lot, and seeing a lot of people just spamming under each news for diamond certificate event.
I wonder why this event is so important, since i dont see any really needs for it, maybe if im lvl 20 i could buy some varnish with diamonds if dont want to do the bf for it, but since you can buy red varnish later on, dk if is worth or not.
But besides 400 diamonds for the 'rare' mount, i don't see any other usage for diamonds, that is usefulll for me, wish someone can give me some kind of enlightment, since after long time i didn't play i become noob again at this game :lol: :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 2:44pm

just as an example, a full set of red varnishes for a level 20 costs almost 4000 diamonds and they are more or less impossible to earn through gameplay.
people were also saving diamonds for buying red armour frames which the important pieces together costs some hundreds of diamonds too, not sure the exact amount.
tl;dr lvl 20 needs a frick-ton of diamonds to be good

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 9:02pm

From what i see level 20 varnish doesn't cost the same as my level ones(a big lame, i just got 10 stats from 60 diamonds, sometimes want to go to level 20 but dont want to put any effort into so much exp farming :angel: )?
Or I'm just mistaking some of the numbers on the shop? :glance:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 2:01pm

for level 16-20 there are 2 types of varnishes, which have the same names in the shop:
arbiter of fate: goes up to purple, can be worn any colour regardless of level
crucible of war: goes up to red, wearable dependent on level (lvl 16 max grey, lvl 17 max green, etc)

crucible of war varnish of same colour+piece as arbiter one has better stats, so by extension red crucible varnishes have a lot more stats than purple arbiter varnishes

arbiter of fate costs 60dia for each piece purple on lvl 20, very cute and affordable
crucible of war costs a lot more for each red one on lvl 20, around 400-600 dia per piece on average, absolutely not cute and not affordable

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 5:23pm

Ok, ty for info :angel: Hope it will be helpful for me when i got to lvl 16+, even i doubt i can reach that level xD

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, January 29th 2021, 10:09am

Pretty much what liam said.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Pretty much everything you can get to get close to win the game but fail miserably because admin just adds more and more new stuff for diamonds and now you're in a vicious cycle. For example: You want more shadows, what do you do? Buy a ring that lasts 90 days, gets you 2.5x amount of shadows almost every cloister, use it to the fullest, get more than a thousand shadows or keep making app for a hit and miss and mostly miss cause someone else overbids you? Get a ton of food from shop every month or get an item that gives you satiety v for an entire month with no end to use?

These are just two of them, there are card decks, there are a thousand other stuff to buy, from armor to effects, from varnish to pets, whatever you can think of. And it's increasing every day because why not. The prices are already inflating with everything, but now the certs prices going up because there's no supply other than the people who kept them in their hands to sell in times like this for 25-30x prices.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, January 29th 2021, 2:51pm

Pretty much what liam said.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Pretty much everything you can get to get close to win the game but fail miserably because admin just adds more and more new stuff for diamonds and now you're in a vicious cycle. For example: You want more shadows, what do you do? Buy a ring that lasts 90 days, gets you 2.5x amount of shadows almost every cloister, use it to the fullest, get more than a thousand shadows or keep making app for a hit and miss and mostly miss cause someone else overbids you? Get a ton of food from shop every month or get an item that gives you satiety v for an entire month with no end to use?

These are just two of them, there are card decks, there are a thousand other stuff to buy, from armor to effects, from varnish to pets, whatever you can think of. And it's increasing every day because why not. The prices are already inflating with everything, but now the certs prices going up because there's no supply other than the people who kept them in their hands to sell in times like this for 25-30x prices.

Yeah, i just realised there is no really something that you strictly need with diamonds, but if u want to spend even a little bit you have to spend a ton, because everything with diamonds, that is usefull, costs a *beep* ton of money :beaten:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, January 29th 2021, 3:41pm

That's true, it only becomes a necessity if you want to be one of the top dogs here. A few hundreds of diamonds spent wisely makes all the difference.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.