You are not logged in.

Thursday, October 7th 2021, 8:44pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=88578173372486

I guess not everybody agree with this agreement :)
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Sunday, October 10th 2021, 10:19pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=55092965851477

Peace is over for me. Not only MW, other humans are attacking too. Don't cry too much after this.
We have seen that they are looking for an opportunity to attack other people by hiding behind to MW. Good luck everyone.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Monday, October 11th 2021, 7:50pm

19:39 H A T E D [20] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of kroton_722 [19]

understand that H A T E D (Mighty Warrior) can be hexed and blessed with other curses?

Monday, October 11th 2021, 8:00pm

I condemn those who violate the agreement. Also, what's wrong with other players? Please make personal decisions. don't include everyone. Insiple one attacked 2 times in combat this day and I couldn't cut down 4 creatures for the mission. what's my fault? Let's play in peace and respect. that way there are no players left in this game and it wouldn't be fun at all. I hope peace will be achieved.

Monday, October 11th 2021, 11:19pm

Dear people,

What do you expect?
What do you want?
What are you willing to do for peace?

Ruins is suppose to be in peace and hunt together but the past months.... 3x war is started BY HUMANS.
I only read complains this person attacked me and that person cursed me.

But I don't see any person in human side holding his hands or want to do something about it. You know the names and you know the actions. Don't expect peace by not taking any actions.

Do nothing will get nothing.

It isn't one person anymore it is several persons. Because of this we will attack anyone unless you can prove you want to do something about it.

Have a nice day!

Tuesday, October 12th 2021, 2:56pm

I not gonna make no more words. I told before it isn't Mw alone.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…01&server_id=10

This is Hollywood. The man think he can get away with all. Your also to be blamed about no more peace in Ruins. You begged for it and you even attacked. Its over, you guys keep attacking magmars and do like nothing happend.

Tuesday, October 12th 2021, 8:16pm

Firstly, no one is begging for peace here, me and my clannies/friends always tried to keep peace in ruins since this is what the majority of level 19-20 players wanted but... if one of my clannies get attacked without any valid reason in the middle of his hunt then of course we will respond to it. Also, regarding to today's issue, Tinus got attacked because someone screwed up josete's hunt, so it was a retaliation, not started by us.

We did not create that mess so attack to the people who created it. If you attack to us, we will retaliate. If you don't, we don't too. Simple, right? Good luck everyone!

Tuesday, October 12th 2021, 8:37pm

Your logic is applicable both ways. Magmars did not start this issue either, so look for resolution over your side of the pond. Also, as you said:

"We did not create that mess so attack to the people who created it. If you attack to us, we [magmars] will retaliate. If you don't, we don't too."

Good luck!

Tuesday, October 12th 2021, 9:05pm

Humanside is not a kindergarten and we are not teachers to deal with kids here. We just can't sit in the game 7/24 and prevent some players from attacking magmars in ruins. All of us got something do in real life.

Wednesday, October 13th 2021, 12:41am

Well, on the contrary - should there be peace expected from both sides, the onus is on each side to deter attacks from their respective players. Clearly it is a failure to do so on your side which is causing aggrivated responses from Magmars. To your point saying that you are "too busy" - I find it rather difficult to believe that the entire human race is so busy that they are still able to hunt several hours of a day without a single care to this issue.

The simple fact of the matter is that if you wish for there to be peace, you need to take actions to make it so. There cannot be an expectation that Magmars sit idly, awaiting attacks, whilst Humans reap the benefits and hunt with no repercussions.

Thursday, October 14th 2021, 9:02am

A big migration has started in the game, both to the magmar side and to other games, and I hope there are people who see that strange applications damage the game :speak: :speak: :speak:

Saturday, October 16th 2021, 10:51am

Thread can be closed. I make a new one