You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 25th 2021, 5:48pm

Chance for more points - Locked Early!!!

Now come on!!!

This isn't fair. The thread to predict top scorer & red/yellow cards said it would be open until 3pm gametime on 2nd July.

But today it was conveniently changed to 3pm game time today & the thread locked!!!

That is totally out of order. You can't keep changing the goal posts (no pun intended) without at least informing people beforehand. You know, how about changing the date a day or two BEFOREHAND!! - not as & when you're about to LOCK the thread!!.

:grrrr: :wall:

Friday, June 25th 2021, 6:54pm

There was a slight error in the closure of the "Chance for more points" thread. It is due to close on Sunday 27th June at 15:00. Please ensure to place your bets before then.

Saturday, June 26th 2021, 12:58am

:jump: Thank you for reopening it.

Nice to know that my time was not wasted when I posted this thread.

I know I have no chance of winning the competition but I was enjoying taking part.

Thanks again :dance:

Saturday, June 26th 2021, 4:55pm

Why do they change the modality? Every day they took out a thread to post the predictions, I was inattentive today because I thought that the bets would resume on July 2 (my error) and now I can not bet on the games on the 27th, 28th and 29th ... With that I totally stay out of the competition. It seems to me that it is unfair

Saturday, June 26th 2021, 5:09pm

Why do they change the modality? Every day they took out a thread to post the predictions, I was inattentive today because I thought that the bets would resume on July 2 (my error) and now I can not bet on the games on the 27th, 28th and 29th ... With that I totally stay out of the competition. It seems to me that it is unfair :wall: