You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 21st 2021, 3:56pm

New Nepherto Hunt System (Parody)

WARNING: just for FUN, just for FUN, rules are fake, nothing is real.

Hi all,

With the server merge, it will be important to adapt the way we hunt,
so myself (your SUPREME LORD) add these magnificent rules.

Here my great rules:

1) First rule, no one can kill nepherto faster than SUPREME LORD,
That is not acceptable.
That's why no one can kill a nepherto faster than 10 seconds.
If detected, the Mountain Rocs will peck at you.

2)As you can see, there are 35 Nephertos in the hunting area.

So please don't try to hunt 36 people at the same time.

3) Yes yes i know, we need a queue system (Did you think I didn't think to prevent 36 people from hunting at the same time?? Cmoon I am INEVITABLE )
You can hunt 600 nephertos every day. I give permission.
Do not hunt for more than 2 hours during peak hours, especially between 6 and 8 am (you know, the game is very busy at this time) (06:00-08:00).
Unlimited hunting outside these hours.

4) At the same time, your SUPREME LORD (that's me) is giving you the best service. An extraordinary new idea.

Emergency attack team

OK, I admit, we need some volunteers.
I present to you the emergency attack team against the psychopathic Mountain Rocs who suddenly enter your fights.
Our team will jump into the fight whenever you need help and professionally kill the Mountain Rocs.

5) Don't try to be faster than me by hunting invisible. If you do that, I can't find you.

6)As your supreme lord, I can add or remove new rules at any time.

Some strong players (check level 16 ranking) have already been informed and agreed (in the order I want):

Cold Kingdom (your SUPREME LORD)
Baytarr (emergency attack team leader)
Monspeet
devly666
AJSMEN
parasalvaje
--TanK--
seAzar
LegionCommander

Tuesday, September 21st 2021, 4:16pm

19k hp bird: :beer: